Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible to find out what company owns a particular mast?

• 20-10-2013 1:38am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭

Hello, In the last couple of months I've noticed a new mast that has been erected around 5/6 miles from my house but i've no real idea as to what type of mast it is (fixed wireless, mobile phone mast etc). I took some photos of it but as it is not possible to get close enough without doing a bit of aul trespassing :pac: you can't really make anything out in the picture. I emailed the various fixed wireless providers in my area but none have gotten back to me. Although in the village that is located near, I noticed a couple of eircom engineers doing some work so maybe its related to that? Is there any way for me to find out who owns it or what service it provides? Like could I get onto the county council about it? :confused:
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

siblers wrote: »
    Hello, In the last couple of months I've noticed a new mast that has been erected around 5/6 miles from my house but i've no real idea as to what type of mast it is (fixed wireless, mobile phone mast etc). I tried to take photos of it but its not possible to get close enough without doing a bit of aul trespassing :pac:. I emailed the various fixed wireless providers in my area but none have gotten back to me. Is there any way for me to find out who owns it or what service it provides? Like could I get onto the county council about it? :confused:
    Thanks
    Try siteviewer.ie for mobile masts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,579 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Thanks, would appear to be a mobile mast alright.

Advertisement