Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Travelling to Australia

Options
  • 20-10-2013 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

My parents are off to Australia on Tuesday. They will be bringing one or two bottles of liquid along with their T2s, spare batteries etc in their checked in luggage as they will just fill a cartomiser for during the travel.

Is there anything they need to be aware of for customs. Do e-liquids need to be declared or are they likely to run into any issues.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

Once its in the checked bag it should be fine.just tell then to out there juice in with their toiletries.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

Not Australia but I flew to the US last week & brought all my stuff including liquids in my carry on, wouldn't take a chance on putting it into checked baggage in case the bag went missing.

No issues, not even a question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Thats great to know, Am travelling in Europe this week and was bringing planning on bringing it in on my hand luggage

So as long as the liquids are in the toiletries bag, its ok?

Do you need to present your battery like you would your phone, laptop etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,260 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

I had to take the laptop out of it's bag but presented nothing else, my carry on bag was basically full of various chargers for different things including my vapouriser, batteries & 6 / 7 bottles of juice, 30ml or less

Advertisement