Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing address in SISweb

Options
  • 20-10-2013 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

How can I change my home address in the new Sisweb?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭Dermot Illogical

On your profile page it's in the quicklinks on the right. Or at least it looks like it is. I can't get it to work in my browser. Perhaps it's Windows/IE only, or just broken.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Can you not just go into the Registration Process and change it there?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 greens

On your profile page it's in the quicklinks on the right. Or at least it looks like it is. I can't get it to work in my browser. Perhaps it's Windows/IE only, or just broken.
    I tried with IE but nothing happened.

Maldesu wrote: »
    Can you not just go into the Registration Process and change it there?

When I enter Registration Process I get " Registration for 2013/14 is not available for you at this point. "

I am doing masters and finished last summer and now waiting for the final result

greens wrote: »

I am doing masters and finished last summer and now waiting for the final result

Same here. Results are due tomorrow, but I'll believe it when I see it.

Anyway, if SIS isn't working, you could try the student desk.

• Advertisement

I want to put my new address in order to receive the certification.
    When do you think they will send by post the certification?

I have no idea. You could try contacting your school's office by phone tomorrow and they should be able to clarify.
    I got a fairly quick response from the student desk earlier this week. They sorted out a problem for me in a couple of hours. I contacted them using the form I linked to earlier. It's worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

If you can't get into SIS Web speak to the Student Desk and ask them to change the details. If they don't have access it'll be whatever school you were with. When the results are issued you'll probably get back into you details though.

Advertisement