Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway city Tribune

Options
  • 20-10-2013 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭

Hi All

Just got a copy of this in my door for the first time ever. Is this a new thing or just new in my area. I'm living in knocknacarra and can't say I've heard of it before.
    Surely 2 free papers in my door every week was enough kindling don't really think there is a readership for another free paper in the city

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Hi All

Just got a copy of this in my door for the first time ever. Is this a new thing or just new in my area. I'm living in knocknacarra and can't say I've heard of it before.
    Surely 2 free papers in my door every week was enough kindling don't really think there is a readership for another free paper in the city

its a one off to promote the new version of the paper

• Registered Users Posts: 10,463 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Had planned on buying it to see if it's any good but forgot. Might wait now to see if they send me a freebie.

Advertisement