Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRSA Tax Relief

Options
  • 20-10-2013 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Hi All

Am just looking for advice on how to claim tax relief on a PRSA pension at the end of a year.

I wish to pay into a PRSA by direct debit from my own bank account each month and then claim the tax relief off the revenue at the end of each year.

I am a contractor and change employer regularly so for me the best option is PRSA from my own bank account

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Alan152

You get a tax cert from the life office and send to revenue....you can claim back in one amount each year or get your tax credits adjusted...make sure u keep them informed of any premium change's if you get your credits adjusted.
    guydub wrote: »
    Hi All

Am just looking for advice on how to claim tax relief on a PRSA pension at the end of a year.

I wish to pay into a PRSA by direct debit from my own bank account each month and then claim the tax relief off the revenue at the end of each year.

I am a contractor and change employer regularly so for me the best option is PRSA from my own bank account

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭guydub

Hi thanks for the reply and info .
    Do you know what revenue form I need to fill in

Advertisement