Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crew of AW 139 In Galway.

Options
  • 20-10-2013 5:02pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi folks . I need to tell ye all about an incident I had last week , when I juped over the wall to see an Air Corps 139 landing in Galway Hospital .
    Im a devoted fan of these guys and their choppers and take every opportunity I can to go and take as many Photos as I can of them,

These guys now just dont regard me as just another mad aerosexual but over the past while Ive thought they considered me a personal friend .
    I was totally taken aback last week when as usual I hopped over the wall from my house to go and chat to them , when I was told by some security guy to stay away from the chopper and the crew .

Im really offended at this , how can I establish to credibility I had with these guys again .

I know I have some relations in Bal , but they dont work in Helis ,

Im gutted .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

Ah Dave, it was only a local security guard who stopped you, not the crew. They still love you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

welcome back Dave, anymore news on the new base in Galway for the Aer Corps ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭johnsds

TROLL is TROLLING.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 68 ✭✭hopperdavy

Only just back on line , lads dont start the same old dragging up the dirt on me again .

Im an innocent man , nothing proven , no matter what investigations the authorities carry out they cant touch me ,

Relatives and friends in high places , I Know who has been doing me in too and making my life difficult ,

johnsds wrote: »
    TROLL is TROLLING.

Nah this is guy in genuine... sadly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,287 ✭✭✭source

Ah Dave, you're back again, how's your FFR coming along?

Had to give up on that pajero project , road tax would have been too high ,

Got myself a lovely D reg Henry Ford job now , light blue metalic , all the bits too really looks the part ,
    Great for parking with the emergency services vehicles at any coastguard demos , gets me immense cred , especially with all my camera gear ,

hopperdavy wrote: »
    Had to give up on that pajero project , road tax would have been too high ,

Got myself a lovely D reg Henry Ford job now , light blue metalic , all the bits too really looks the part ,
    Great for parking with the emergency services vehicles at any coastguard demos , gets me immense cred , especially with all my camera gear ,

Oh sweet jeebus.

I was at flightfest , had camera gear and radio gear with me , I consider myself a sort of public service , I spoke to loads of people young and old and gave them a huge amount of info that i have on aircraft .
    They were fascinated with me , and assumed I was a pilot , needles to say i didnt disagree with them .

No point in ruining a kids day out , let them think they were talking to a real pilot and aviation expert .
    Plus I wasnt the only one of my gang there , a number of my fellow aerosexuals were there also and lapped up the attention we all got .
    Cant wait for our next outing to meet the public .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

[MOD]Welcome to the Military forum. Please ensure that you read our charter or your stay will be a short one. Thread moved to correct forum.[/MOD]

• Advertisement

Thank you., Dave

HD have you got any recent pics of AW 139?

Theres loads of them up on Irish Air Pics , would you like me to get a special one for you , or would you like one of me posing at it .?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

...or would you like one of me posing at it .?

could i have a picture of your willy?

is this investment, or is this some other bloke having a breakdown live on the internet?

How dare you make such statements about my mental state on this forum .

I will have you know that I am not having a breakdown , just because I have a few strange hobbies and interests shouldnt make me the subject of such horrid statements .

I like to hang out with all the guys from the CG and the AC and admire their choppers ,
    Its in actual fact the only thing that keeps me sane .

The beat of those blades as a 139 or s92 comes in to UCHG is music to my ears , although im alerted ages beforehand by listening in to the guys on the radio anyway .

The moment of anticipation of the imminent touch down is orgasmic for me .Im over the wall with my camera to take whatever photos I can of the helis and the guys ,
    If there is any sort of rescue or drama going on im there to lend my support and keep the public informed of whats going on .

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

How dare you make such statements about my mental state on this forum .

I will have you know that I am not having a breakdown , just because I have a few strange hobbies and interests shouldnt make me the subject of such horrid statements .

I like to hang out with all the guys from the CG and the AC and admire their choppers ,
    Its in actual fact the only thing that keeps me sane .

The beat of those blades as a 139 or s92 comes in to UCHG is music to my ears , although im alerted ages beforehand by listening in to the guys on the radio anyway .

The moment of anticipation of the imminent touch down is orgasmic for me .Im over the wall with my camera to take whatever photos I can of the helis and the guys ,
    If there is any sort of rescue or drama going on im there to lend my support and keep the public informed of whats going on .

With that reaction it's defo Investment reincarnated, obviously he want west to Galway by mistake when he thought he was in the Middle East. Welcome Back Vesty, you flake:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ive always been here in the city of the tribes , its my place, my city , born and inbred here .

ace.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭knucklehead6

It is a wonder, his first alter ego was 'kind of' sane.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭Owryan

Lads this guy isnt vesty. He is a re incarnation of a boardsie who wanted to have his own jeep mock up for fantasy purposes and also had insider info on a non existant aer corps base in Galway so treat him with the respect he deserves

• Advertisement

Owryan wrote: »
    Lads this guy isnt vesty. He is a re incarnation of a boardsie who wanted to have his own jeep mock up for fantasy purposes and also had insider info on a non existant aer corps base in Galway so treat him with the respect he deserves

nah, the name is similar, but that bloke was just an inadaquate freak, this guy is comedy gold. he's taking the piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Vesty was good fun out in Dubai protecting the milkshakes and/or the sheiks.

The first reply is dead right Dave. The Guys up in 3 sqn still think you are a top bloke, this was just some jumped up security guard who clearly didn't know who you were. Just change your route the next time to catch him unawares.

Or better yet, get on to the top brass out in the Don and inform them of the rudeness of the security guard.

Please let us know how your next outing goes.

Ya lads , ye hit the nail rite on the head there ., I cant really change my route to go into UCHG , as all i have to do is literally jump over the back wall of my house and im in .
    Now if I had a bit more time I could possibly go the long way around , I wonder if I could get the guys in the CG and AC to call me up on my Marine radio when they are on the approach in , that would give me ample time to get there , it would also mean that I would be able to bring a greater selection of my camera gear with me .

As to this security guard guy , I am not going to let that rest , no way hose a ,
    Im considering what to do , I may have to use my contacts in the DON to get things in motion , there is no way that someone like me should be prevented from carrying out what I believe is an essential service .

The other thing I was thinking of was bringing a selection of sambos , bars , bickies etc , along with a selection of beverages for them .
    There is then little chance of some seccurity guy running me out of it .
    What kinda stuff do you rekon would be best ,
    To tell ya the truth I really want to go all out to impress the female crew members .
    I kinda have a feeling that they like me as I saw them smiling at me a few times .

Ya lads , ye hit the nail rite on the head there ., I cant really change my route to go into UCHG , as all i have to do is literally jump over the back wall of my house and im in .
    Now if I had a bit more time I could possibly go the long way around , I wonder if I could get the guys in the CG and AC to call me up on my Marine radio when they are on the approach in , that would give me ample time to get there , it would also mean that I would be able to bring a greater selection of my camera gear with me .

As to this security guard guy , I am not going to let that rest , no way hose a ,
    Im considering what to do , I may have to use my contacts in the DON to get things in motion , there is no way that someone like me should be prevented from carrying out what I believe is an essential service .

The other thing I was thinking of was bringing a selection of sambos , bars , bickies etc , along with a selection of beverages for them .
    There is then little chance of some seccurity guy running me out of it .
    What kinda stuff do you rekon would be best ,
    To tell ya the truth I really want to go all out to impress the female crew members .
    I kinda have a feeling that they like me as I saw them smiling at me a few times .

Ah

jiFfM.jpg

I quite fancy those uniforms those lads in the photo are wearing ,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,533 ✭✭✭iceage

And of course you have a licence for said marine radio? Well of course you do..

Sure do , Done the exam , Thats why I can carry my marine radio around at all the CG demos and incidents ,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

Ive always been here in the city of the tribes , its my place, my city , born and inbred here .

Inbred there yup we can tell. Welcome back vesty!

Advertisement