Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen jewellery

• 20-10-2013 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭

Hey guys hoping someone here can help. My parents house was broken into yesterday and all my mams jewellery was taken as well as two safes that luckily only contained passport and no money but the jewellery that was stolen was her engagement ring wedding ring eternity ring and a few gold watches etc
    The scumbags took nothing else just jewellery so they clearly just wanted fast cash. Wed love to get them back but have a very slim chance but anyone on here have any advice on were I could start thanks guy's

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Best place to start IMHO is those cash for gold places, then have a look online also on places like adverts, done deal etc...

I hope you get them recovered

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭moby2101

Hi
    Sorry to hear about your mum's jewellery. These cash for gold places are a real incentive for scum to break into peoples homes..
    As campo said, your best bet is to canvas these places with pictures, if you have any, of the items.
    These halfwits will probably be too dim to try and offload them too far away, I'd suggest Ennis and The surrounding areas as well.

Hope your parents aren't too freaked out by the invasion of their home. Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

cheers guys ill be ringing the cash converters in the morning was the newport area and also few others was broken into in neangh as well so ill ring der as well

Advertisement