Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bricklayers wanted in uk

• 20-10-2013 5:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi all, weres the best place for work for bricklayers in the Uk at the presnt time, and what wages are to be got please . as they seem to be in demand.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭crockholm

Thats a hard question to answer,what specifically are you looking for? The Place with the best wages,lowest cost of living,quality of live.Different parts of England offer different attractions.

London does seem offerring 15 Pounds per hour,maybe a bit more on lump Labour-but you would need all the relevant cards and clearences for that.

Best of luck airrig!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 brickie No 1

crockholm wrote: »
    Thats a hard question to answer,what specifically are you looking for? The Place with the best wages,lowest cost of living,quality of live.Different parts of England offer different attractions.

London does seem offerring 15 Pounds per hour,maybe a bit more on lump Labour-but you would need all the relevant cards and clearences for that.

Best of luck airrig!

Hi thanks for the reply, bricklaying work price work or daywork, 15 pounds per hour is that with an agent in london?, i was getting 15per hour in south west devon 3 years ago, it has to have went up down there, in london its has to be alot more? i have all the cards utr, cscs, the lot...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

Hi thanks for the reply, bricklaying work price work or daywork, 15 pounds per hour is that with an agent in london?, i was getting 15per hour in south west devon 3 years ago, it has to have went up down there, in london its has to be alot more? i have all the cards utr, cscs, the lot...

The rates in London for all the trades are not much higher than outside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭NoCrackHaving

Any gains you make in wages in London will be offset by the cost of living, rent in particular.

Advertisement