Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have exams next week and haven't started studying, Help?

Options
  • 20-10-2013 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I have exams all this week and haven't started studying yet?

Be honest, Am I completly screwed or is there a chance that I can still do ok?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

What are you doing on boards? Go do some study mate :)

And remember if you fail the JC, you fail life

Just kidding...
    <.<
    >.>
    <.<

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

If you listened in class you should do pretty well.

Other than that, looking over the material the night before the exam wouldn't do any harm either.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dylanobyrne1

Haha, Alright thanks guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

If you work to the best of your ability, no one could ask for more. The best of your ability could be a D on Higher Level Maths or that A you got in the Acids and Bases chapter in science last week, that's good, if you worked hard for them grades. Just remember, doesn't matter what the guy next to you or what your science teacher says, as long as you put greatest effort, everything else is a bonus. Some people may want more from you, but don't mind them.

Also, don't get me wrong, if you listen in class and do your homework to your best, sometimes you won't need to study because the information is already there :).

If you don't work and procrastinate, you're just letting your self down.

The Junior Cert decides your future ... so study! ;) Don't worry, it's only the Junior Cert :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 dylanobyrne1

Thanks,

I've studied ALOT in the last couple of hours, didn't sleep at all (Not a good idea), But did do very well in my exam from what I know...

• Advertisement
Advertisement