Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad Musicians Wanted For Trad/Rock Band

Options
  • 20-10-2013 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Does anyone know of any trad musicians who would be interested in joining a trad/rock band. We are looking for people who are genuinely interested in a band like this but to-date we have had a serious number of time wasters. We are an established band of musicians who have been playing in cover bands for years but now want to do something different. We require fiddle/banjo/mandolin players who are interested in playing in something exciting. The set will be influenced by Pogues,Dubliners,Mumford and Sons,Planxty,Moving Hearts ect. We have lots of contacts and have sone gigs booked with plenty of real interest. If you are or know anyone who this would be of interest to please let me know. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Hi. Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dublindrummer

galwaybabe wrote: »
    Hi. Where are you based?

Hi we are based in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 4 jobim

Hi am interested in such a band. Have experience in rock and trad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dublindrummer

jobim wrote: »
    Hi am interested in such a band. Have experience in rock and trad.

Hi what instrument do you play?

flute and tenor sax

• Advertisement

Hi may not be the instruments ur looking for but heres my email if u want to contact me jobim90@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Niallconnaire

Still looking for someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jackmc6978

Hi I'm jack im a guitarist banjo and fiddle player looking for work play with a few bands about the city from trad to modern music be interested in doing somthing new if your interested my number Use PM kind regards jack 0419892827

Advertisement