Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What denier tights would you recommend?

• 20-10-2013 7:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭

Strange question but I hope someone can offer advice.
    I have a beautiful pair of flat black suede over the knee boots. I want to wear them quite casually on a night out with a black skirt and nice tshirt but can't figure out what denier tights to wear. I don't think I would wear the outfit without tights and 40denier(my normal black tights) looks very ...black. Would a sheerer pair look ok or would it be a bit old lady?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Would you try a very fine fishnet? Looks great with suede. They have some in Dunnes at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

I would say a 10 - 15 denier black tight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84 ✭✭mollymaloney

Unless the top is pretty colourful, I'd stay away from black. ''Sheer and sheeny'' would be my preference. Of course, unless your skirt is shortish not much of your legs will be showing but whatever, I would like something that would break up the black.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Thanks guys. Yes see I am keen to break up the black but the skirt is quite short.... The top is a deep raspberry.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 Blushing Pixie

I would say a 10 - 15 denier black tight.

I agree. Will look classier with an over the knee boot and short skirt.

Edited to add: Where'd you get the boots? I'm in the market for a nice pair of flat black suede!

• Advertisement
Advertisement