Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband&phone who's better in Charlesland

Options
  • 20-10-2013 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

Hi there,

We are moving into Charlesland next month and I am looking for broadband/phone service available there, I assume there is only UPC and Eircom to choose, which is better i don't mind speed 8-10Mb will be sufficent, main thing is reliability so which is better and?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭legrand

Eircom Fibre Broadband expected to be rolled out/activated in Greystones November time frame.
    see this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056951101

Not sure but I think UPC may already offer high-speed broadband to their customers in Charlesland (i could be wrong)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Also try Magnet - they will use the Eircom infrastructure but have some interesting offers. Unfortunately I am still waiting to find out when I can get fibre from them - they are awaiting Eircom and even Eircom can't tell me.

Advertisement