Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hen night -paint a nude

• 20-10-2013 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone, I am organising my sisters hen night for the start of December in ennis. I have an activity organised but I was looking online and saw "paint a nude " classes and thought they would be a good addition. The only thing is our budget is fairly low at this point and all the classes seemed expensive. Does anybody know of any cheap classes that wil come to the hotel ? We would be happy with just a one hour class instead of the usual two. No frills required as long as its cheap and fun.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Deleted unhelpful replies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭racso1975

I think you might find it hard to get a model to do this.

Firstly ye are up for a laugh and they prob take it a bit serious.

Presume you guys are thinking of a male for hen. But remember when it comes to nudes it is not all 6 packed toned and tanned. It is about appreciating any body shape size etc

plus they prob wont appreciate some of the jokes laughs and giggles ye plan on having.

Maybe i have really mis judged it but i am only thinking of it as a norm hen as in drinks laughs etc

I do think it is a cracking idea especially if you get a fine looking "big" chap :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭willow tree

The burren college of art might be able to help if you called them. Their students would do life drawing so they may have contacts, unlikely to go to hotel though? Have fun.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 jd76

racso1975 wrote: »
    I think you might find it hard to get a model to do this.

Firstly ye are up for a laugh and they prob take it a bit serious.

Presume you guys are thinking of a male for hen. But remember when it comes to nudes it is not all 6 packed toned and tanned. It is about appreciating any body shape size etc

plus they prob wont appreciate some of the jokes laughs and giggles ye plan on having.

Maybe i have really mis judged it but i am only thinking of it as a norm hen as in drinks laughs etc

I do think it is a cracking idea especially if you get a fine looking "big" chap :-)

hy
    sorry but for what concern myself I am a model (in shape with 6 packs) but I don't take it too serious cause I know it's a hen party and it's all about having fun and laugh, so we just spend some time doing something different but always with a smile :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Moraitrais

Most if the costs are the location and materials - go for 'draw a nude' with decent pencils or charcoal etc and hire the model direct to kwp cost low. I've modelled a few of these and the main concern is that someone is in charge to look after the model.... Gang of girls + drink+ naked man .... It sound odd but he does need someone like a chaparone. Contact me if you like

• Advertisement
Advertisement