Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro inter-rail package

• 20-10-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

hey my 3 mates and i want to inter rail around europe this summer for approximatly 2 and a half weeks, we especially wanna see paris amsterdam and rome, if you could link me some great packages that would be fantastic.
    also how much should we have saved for the journey

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭jendafer1

Just as a tip - if you are only going for 2.5 weeks you might be better off buying individual train tickets. It was certainly cheaper for us to do it that way a few years ago. Also some buses are really cheap, and for shorter journeys are just as comfortable as a train

• Registered Users Posts: 24 farrelbot96

thanks mate barcelona- paris- amsterdam- berlin-krakow budapest- munich-prague
    there my choices at the moment, what should i cut out or would that be grand for 22 days

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭wicorthered

thanks mate barcelona- paris- amsterdam- berlin-krakow budapest- munich-prague
    there my choices at the moment, what should i cut out or would that be grand for 22 days

All good cities but you're cramming a lot into 22 days. Have you taken all the travel time into account?! I'd cut out 3 or 4 places. I'd cut out Barcelona, Paris and one of the German cities!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭afatbollix

You can get sleeper trains to most citys that you want to go to saving on hotels for a night.

Advertisement