Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chat/general discussion thread?

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I did not even bother with this version; saw the comments and decided it was not worth sullying my memory with seeing it. By all accounts it was the right choice as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭megaten

Only watched the first episode but it seemed alright, Orange is a studio I would hold in fairly high regard so I'll watch the rest next time I'm subbed to Crunchy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,373 ✭✭✭Dartz

Random bit a history for yous. Shows up every now and then when I'm cleaning the house.

Kaizokucon will the be last one I go to this year

• Registered Users Posts: 13,975 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

So, the Netflix adaptation of One Piece has dropped the trailer. Out August 31st. It's actually pretty good looking I think. It's jarring hearing it in english, but no choice there. Especially so with the Gum Gum line. But, overall I think it might do well.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭dasa29

The MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED FREEDOM 1st Trailer dropped earlier today.

It is released in Japanese Cinemas on 26/01/24.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,780 ✭✭✭Evade

I know I shouldn't like SEED but I do. I'm looking forward to this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Alright who had Suicide Squad anime, but as an Isekai written by the author of Re:Zero on their checklist?

Not one but Two Trailers For Girls Und Panzer Das Finale 4 Dropped today, Due to be released in Japanese Cinemas on 06/10/23

ChouCho's "Never Say Goodbye" has been selected as the theme song for episodes 4 to 6 of "Girls und Panzer Das Finale".

The full version of the song will be unveiled for the first time on Saturday, August 19th.

The latest and more likely the last trailer for Girls Und Panzer Das Finale 4 came out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,975 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Not strictly anime, but I ended up binging Netflix One Piece last night. A near perfect for me adaptation. I think new people might find it rushed and the characters a bit simple, but the advantage of being up to date with the anime means the quick scenes have more of an impact.

It's not perfect, and it's not trying to copy the anime. It does its own thing while staying relatively true to the manga. The set design, characters and cgi were all used really well.

I'm aboard the Going Merry for the trip, and I hope it has a long future. Sets a new bar for anime to live action adaptations.

• Advertisement

The MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED FREEDOM 3rd Trailer dropped earlier today.

Also this was released by Bandai GUNPLA

MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM SEED FREEDOM is coming to the UK March 23rd/24th but no news on where yet.

London Event is sold out and is on 17th March.

Advertisement