Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

buying bike help

• 20-10-2013 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭

Well lads looking to buy a bike for tipping around had several scramblers down through the years and im handy on them but yeah i know there a different story this will be my first road bike ive about 2 grand to play with so what im looking for is something reliable wont give too much hardship and a nippy enough one too but nothing over the top any advise on first road bike dont mentinon 125s or 250s to me as i want abit more poke then that ;) cheers in advance
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

First of all have you done the IBT and got the relevant licence???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Interceptor

Sounds like you need a Hayabusa. Should get an early one for around €2k.

'c

Advertisement