Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

collecting debt

Options
  • 20-10-2013 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi

I am owed 3200 by tenants going back 2 years ago. I took them to the PRTB and won my case. They first paid me 50 per month i received 300 from them and no more. Firstly they told me they cannot pay and now they are offering 10€ per month. Is there any company that I could sell the debt too. I have contacted stubs gazette. For 120 they will send them two letters if they don't respond they will publish there names on the paper if this fails they will try and recoup the debt and take a percentage for themselves anyone use this company ??

any suggestions appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 nipper banks

Hi,
    Stubbs are a very reputable and capable firm, with the most widely read debt publication.
    My only reservation is how effective they would be in pursuing a relatively small once off debt. However, it would be a good idea to try them or some other debt collection agency, as it sound like these debtors are messing and they may respond to being chased by a debt collector.

Advertisement