Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

library fines stoppin graduation?

Options
  • 20-10-2013 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

wel!
    so graduating dis wk and was wondering bout library fines nd the college stopping people of graduating? or is dat just people talking brown? I only owe bout 4 euro but a friend lost books in second year nd neva sorted it out and was wondering wat'l happen? will we get as far as the podium nd be publicly told ta jog on for not payin :p? sound!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭Marcus Halberstram

They will be in touch with people before graduation if there is a problem. Long before graduation I might add.

However I heard through the grapevine that anyone who still uses textspeak will be hauled off the podium and clubbed to death at the back of Summerville.

So...be careful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

However I heard through the grapevine that anyone who still uses textspeak will be hauled off the podium and clubbed to death at the back of Summerville.

Well done Sir. I tip my hat to you for that reply!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

Taken from the Mary I website

• Good financial standing: You will be unable to graduate unless you have paid all fees and cleared all debts prior to your graduation. This includes Library fines/charges and you must have returned any outstanding books to the Library.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 086111

sound for the replies! duly noted about the aul text spake! :P

• Company Representative Posts: 195 Verified rep MISU Office

Hi All

Just to let you know that this week is a Library Amnesty Week, if you have any outstanding books with fines built up drop them back to the Library this week and the fines are wiped on that particular book. May be handy for any graduating students :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement