Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ireland broadband best? sky...no cancelation fee

• 21-10-2013 2:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey im shopping around for broadband in ireland. Currently paying o2 20euro a months for 7mb. Looking for 6months unlimited internet contract. Cant commit to 12 months. Any help appreciate. Also is ot true that sky dont charge to cancel your sky broadband early? Anyone know

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Vico1612

Hey im shopping around for broadband in ireland. Currently paying o2 20euro a months for 7mb. Looking for 6months unlimited internet contract. Cant commit to 12 months. Any help appreciate. Also is ot true that sky dont charge to cancel your sky broadband early? Anyone know

Not true : check out their T&C's
    http://www.sky.com/ireland/terms-conditions/broadband-talk/

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,329 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

You can stop looking because you'll not find a 6 month contract with unlimited access as far as I'm aware; 12 month minimum or mobile pay as you go (as you have now).

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Mix_Tape

Nody wrote: »
    You can stop looking because you'll not find a 6 month contract with unlimited access as far as I'm aware; 12 month minimum or mobile pay as you go (as you have now).

Actually, I believe magnet do fibre broadband with no cancellation policy. Got voted fastest broadband by netflix too in something I read in the indo recently. Worth a look.

Advertisement