Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Menupages deal

Options
  • 20-10-2013 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

I got the menupages deal for surf and turf. I booked a table for Friday the 4th through the menupages website. They said it was showing full availability for that night. 12 hours before I was due to go the restaurant cancelled the booking. As the voucher was due to expire I rebooked through menupages for Thursday the 10th Oct. I travelled in from Bray to meet a friend who had travelled from Louth only to find the place closed due to flood damage :mad:

I contacted both the restaurant directly and menupages to explain why I was not notified. The restaurant replied saying sorry but they had contacted everyone on their list, I have heard nothing from menupages.

I then replied to the restaurants email to rebook and CC'ed menupages and got no reply for either after two attempts last week.

I am totally fed up with both this restaurant and menupages.ie now.:mad::mad::mad:

Comments

Advertisement