Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

plan inter rail from Dublin

• 21-10-2013 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

hey my mates and i are from westmeath and want to do inter rail this summer, what would be the best route from dublin around europe for the 22 day ticket

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

Get a flight to Europe then pick the cities you want to visit?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 farrelbot96

for young people looking to party where are the best party areas?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

So is that your plan then? Stay in the bigger capital cities, will be more expensive but you will meet like minded people. 22 Days aint a long time so pick 5 or 6 cities an go for it.

You are much better off going further east though, will be much cheaper and a better interrail experience. Do some research, pick cities that you would like to see, it's a blank canvas, do with it what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 farrelbot96

barcelona- paris- amsterdam- berlin-krakow budapest- munich-prague
    there my choices at the moment, what should i cut out or would that be grand for 22 days

Advertisement