Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Private swimming lessons in Tramore?

Options
  • 21-10-2013 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭

Does anyone know of anybody that offers private lessons to adults in Tramore. I can swim well enough but would like to get much better. Splashworld had group lessons starting a while ago but they looked like they were too low a level. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

robocode wrote: »
    Does anyone know of anybody that offers private lessons to adults in Tramore. I can swim well enough but would like to get much better. Splashworld had group lessons starting a while ago but they looked like they were too low a level. Thanks

I know Spirit on the Quay in Waterford do private swimming lessons. A relative of mine did them there a while back, she would highly recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭robocode

Thanks for responding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 252 ✭✭Gin77

I tried the group lessons in splash world it was supposed to be intermediate level, but nobody but me could swim a length!

Advertisement