Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for TV deal

Options
  • 21-10-2013 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

I'm looking for a good deal on a TV. Would like a Samsung or LG TV. Min. 32" but ideally bigger.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

I have found Pixmania to offer the best prices

• Registered Users Posts: 82,837 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Might be deals this bank holiday weekend in the likes of Power City or Currys. Do your research in to the specs you need, check it has Saorview and enough HDMI ports for your needs. If you have broadband it's worth considering one with inbuilt wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭a clanger

I have been using 'Richersounds' for the last few years. You can get a quote via the 'talk to ' forum on boards.ie. They usually price match and deliver all over the island. I would recommend them on price and customer service. (when Old mans Phillips went pop we called RS on Weds and the had it picked up, repaired and returned by Friday !.)

Advertisement