Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Balance Trainers

• 21-10-2013 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anybody know any shops in Dublin that stock these? I saw a girl wearing a pair in the UK and would like to see if I can get them here. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Donal2744 wrote: »
    Does anybody know any shops in Dublin that stock these? I saw a girl wearing a pair in the UK and would like to see if I can get them here. Thanks!

Even though I hate NB With every fibre of my being, I saw piles of them in Office over the weekend. Pretty sure Schuh and Footlocker would have them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Donal2744

Great, thanks a mill! I had never heard of them before I saw these and managed to find out what they were from google. God, are they that bad....I'm questioning myself now!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Elverys do running NB trainers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭dylbert

Elverys for NB running shoes, Schuh for NB casual runners

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭gillapino

if your thinking of ordering online, sports direct.com have loads and a lil cheaper than in the shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Donal2744 wrote: »
    Great, thanks a mill! I had never heard of them before I saw these and managed to find out what they were from google. God, are they that bad....I'm questioning myself now!!

It's purely a personal thing, don't go questioning yourself because if one weirdo on the internet! ;)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I love them! Got mine in Office.

THanks everyone! I'm going to try all the suggestions. Have tried Sports Direct but they don't have the ones I like. No problem baby and crumble, I just thought maybe there was some reason I shouldn't be wearing them, didn't want to making a big fashion faux pas!

These were the ones I liked, they look a bit in your face but the girl's other clothing was very understated so they just looked well.

http://www.footasylum.com/new-balance-cm620-trainer-047648/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Elvery's do some and pretty sure there's 50% off some styles so you may pick up a bargain :)

Great, thanks, will check out Elverys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement