Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Phone Plans

Options
  • 21-10-2013 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Hi there,

Is there anyway of downloading a list of all the mobile phone plans in Ireland? Does anyone know if any of the phone companies have any way of doing this?
    An API or something?? Thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

BrianMac21 wrote: »
    Hi there,

Is there anyway of downloading a list of all the mobile phone plans in Ireland? Does anyone know if any of the phone companies have any way of doing this?
    An API or something?? Thanks

This any good to you?

Without filling any details in press search and a big list follows.
    http://www.callcosts.ie/mobile_phones/Mobile_Calculator.123.LE.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 27 BrianMac21

That is pretty good actually. Thanks so much. Do you use this yourself??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

BrianMac21 wrote: »
    That is pretty good actually. Thanks so much. Do you use this yourself??

No I just googled "compare mobile plans" and callcosts was the first one that came up!

Ha...I was on callcost but didn't find that list of every plan. Exactly what I was looking for; thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

I am currently on the Meteor Plan . I pay 20e whenever I want and get free meteor calls & txts and 250mb internet for 30days.
    I am looking to get a deal with free internet all the time as I find the 250mb gets used up very quickly unless I keep turning it on and off. Anyone have any suggestions? A possible switch of network could be on the cards also if the deal suited me.

• Advertisement

wacotaco wrote: »
    I am currently on the Meteor Plan . I pay 20e whenever I want and get free meteor calls & txts and 250mb internet for 30days.
    I am looking to get a deal with free internet all the time as I find the 250mb gets used up very quickly unless I keep turning it on and off. Anyone have any suggestions? A possible switch of network could be on the cards also if the deal suited me.

I'd highly recommend three. That's who I'm with at the moment.

€20 top up gets you;
    - Free texts and calls to three network
    - Free texts to any network
    - Free calls to any network on weekends only
    - Unlimited free internet (fair usage applies which is 15GB)
    - Keep your €20 credit too

The plan I'm on is a 30 day contract of €20.33 a month which gets me;
    - 350 flexi units (1 flexi unit is 2 messages or one minute of phone calls)
    - Unlimited free internet (fair usage applies which is 15GB)

That's my recommendation anyway. Let me know if you want anymore info.

Advertisement