Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing electricty suppliers

Options
  • 21-10-2013 1:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

With Airtricty for nearly 2 yrs, it will be the end of the discounts as well. So after this months, l will be charge the standard rates which l know will be very dear.
    Have looked on Bonkers.ie website and have worked out it will be alot cheaper if l switched to Bord Gais. I have rang them twice with questions and both times, got different answers. 1 question which is important to me is this, Can l get standing order and pay what l want on a weekly basisand can it be done on the 10% offer.l know there is level pay and to my understanding you pay monthly on what they want you to pay based on your usage, l don't want to do this.

I have standing order with airtricty which l found it was great and plus text reminder for meter reading which l know Bord Gais don't have.
    In fairness to Airtricty, l had no problems with them and the only reason l want to leave them is they are dear especially the standing charge.

Advertisement