Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Tattoo

Options
  • 21-10-2013 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi

Just wondering if someone can recommend a good reliable tattooist within the city centre.

:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hi

Just wondering if someone can recommend a good reliable tattooist within the city centre.

The only thing Id recommend is make sure you really...REALLY want it. I waited 1 year before finally getting my first tattoo, glad i waited. I made sure I really wanted it and that it wasnt just a passing phase.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭scotchannie

yeah i've been considering it for the last 3 years, it's in memory of my mum who passed away from cancer 3 years ago.... So i'm looking for someone that is good and reliable...

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

OP it really depends on what type of tattoo you are looking to get. Is it going to be in colour or in black and grey? The majority of artists in town these days are pretty damn reputable but depending on the style you are looking for some artists might be better than others if you know what I mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you can tell us what you want, or the style you want, people can give better suggestions.

It's a simple design of the cancer pink ribbon with my mother's initials on each side of the ribbon strands, located on my wrist...

That's the plan ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,311 ✭✭✭✭endacl

It's a simple design of the cancer pink ribbon with my mother's initials on each side of the ribbon strands, located on my wrist...

That's the plan ...

Sounds lovely. Very thoughtful.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

That's the plan ...

Nice idea, sounds like something that the guys in Colourworks might be able to look really special

Thanks for that will check them out.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

Hi

Zulu Tattoo, I get all my piercings and tattoo's done there, fantastic artists.

Advertisement