Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Crayola paint your own piggybank €1.59 delivered

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

Same as that, one item that wasnt silly priced shipped straight away, alll the 1.59 still processing too. Banged off an email to speed up they we are sorry cancelled etc.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 98 ✭✭baby builder

Mine are still processing in the warehouse too - but my credit card has been debited, so I'm taking that as a good sign (I ordered on the 21st October at 9.30pm)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,596 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

same here, money gone but still processing

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Just got a refund notice:
    Hi,
    First of all I would like to thank you for ordered from ourselves, however there has been a problem with the system on play.com which has affected your order with us and we are unable to fulfil this order.
    As a result of this system error I have now refunded you in full via play.com.
    I am so sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 226 ✭✭chopsey

miamee wrote: »
    Just got a refund notice:

i got the same

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

got the same also on all 4 orders. Ah well

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

They refunding to the card or to your account?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

My card they said. I must have a look at my account now and check.

Mine are still processing in warehouse. Ordered 21st at about 5pm or so. Not expecting anything to come however.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,671 ✭✭✭jay0109

Yawns wrote: »
    They refunding to the card or to your account?

did'nt even get as far as debiting my card

mine was debited at time of order. Guessed at the time that they wouldn't come through so won't be shocked if I get a cancellation.

miamee wrote: »
    My card they said. I must have a look at my account now and check.

My card was debited but has not been credited yet. There is no credit on my Play account though so I assume it will appear on my card over the next couple of days.

Thanks miamee. I agree. Usually if it's a refund to card it can take 2 - 5 working days before it appears back in your account. As long as I don't have to go to the trouble of moving money from a play account back to my card, I don't mind waiting about.

Just got a cancellation / refund notice about the learning alphabet. Nothing about the others yet, but will expect them all to be cancelled. Ordered 1 doll and 1 peppa pig jig saw as well, so expect them to be cancelled soon as well. Oh well was worth a shot for them. Would have been fantastic bargains. Thx op and best of luck to the people who got dispatched emails.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I've received dispatch emails for the 5 items I bought at €1.59 so fingers crossed now they are good. Maybe some orders had gone too far through the system to cancel?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭sok2005

My Crayola ABC's were cancelled. Other stuff, not yet. Card was debited for whole lot yesterday, expecting refund.

So far the other 2 are still processing for me. Suppose I'll wait til Monday before firing off an e-mail about getting a refund back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Charged. No emails. Still processing in warehouse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭Soarer

My first jigsaw just arrived. Assume the second one will arrive tomorrow.

Didn't order any Crayola stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 614 ✭✭✭blankblank

Refund emails :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

I got dispatched status on:
    Crayola: Colour Wonder Learning Alphabet (Toys)
    Jumbo: Wasgij Destiny 11: The Office 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle (Toys)
    Jumbo Wasgij Camping Commotion 1000pc (Toys)

all for €1.59 each delivered! Can't complain, cheers to OP.
    they are all priced between £9-£11 on amazon so i'm happy, nice stocking fillers.
    Everything else was refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 santry

Crayola stuff all refunded, just got a confirmation of peppa pig jigsaw, pity that !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

my 10 were cancelled...

Got an actual refund for my Crayola stuff back to my credit card and the backpacks are still processing in warehouse.....not holding my breath.

my 4 were refunded today as well, to my bank account. Used a visa debit card for purchase. Other 2 items are still processing but again not expecting them to ship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

I ordered 6 items. 3 piggy banks, 2 Alphabet sets and a jigsaw.

Got 3 shipping notifications for 3 colouring books?

3 shipping notifications for the piggy banks followed by 3 refund/cancellation emails.

And 2 cancellation emails for the Alphabet sets.

No idea what I'm getting! Wont check my credit card statement just yet as I'm enjoying this Russian Roulette style shopping experience!

Backpacks cancelled!

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭shot2go

Jumbo Wasgij Camping Commotion 1000pc cancelled
    Reason for Refund : Buyer did not receive the item

i ordered the doll and peppa pig puzzle too and it still says processing in warehouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Refunds issued.

Peppa pig jigsaw was refunded yesterday and now today the doll was refunded too. So that's everything I ordered now cancelled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

In random news I just received my 1,000 piece jigsaw in the post! € 1.59! Thanks OP although I dunno what I'll do with it!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭thc4me

cheers again op, got 2 jigsaws and a crayola book today

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭crayon80

thc4me wrote: »
    cheers again op, got 2 jigsaws and a crayola book today

I got nuthin' despite ordering 5 different things but I'm delighted someone got something out of this BA. Cheers OP!

Advertisement