Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy dress/Halloween costume ideas

Options
  • 21-10-2013 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

alright, theres a fancy dress house party Saturday night the 26th, we need a few ideas or else im just gunna get a pair of tights put em on me head and go as a robber again!!

not spending 70euro on a buzz lightyear costume either, something original and in a reasonable budget would be the job
    any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

I put this costume together for about the guts of about 30 euro and won 200 in a pub last year . I borrowed the boots from a mate though .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I suppose it'll be a common one but the '50 shades of grey' costume with shade cards from a paint range could be good fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭IanLAD

yeah thinking something on the lines of the 50 shades idea, something that's relevant to the last year or so
    was also thinking of the shower from the karate kid film, bit awkward gettin through doorways and sittin down though ha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,179 ✭✭✭dee_mc

My favourite one ever was 'cereal killer', a big cardboard box with armholes, painted to look like a cornflakes box, with a big knife sticking out of it :) oldie but goodie!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I'm wearing black disco pants with a long sleeved black backless leotard. Black high heels, cat ears and some black facepaint (or eyeliner) and your sorted :)
    Suitable, comfortable, stylish, and worth it because you'll be able to use all the items again (apart from maybe the cat ears).

Alternatively, you could get a black eye mask and a black cape and be cat woman.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭IanLAD

the only thing is i think my balls wouldnt look too appealing in disco pants haha

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

IanLAD wrote: »
    the only thing is i think my balls wouldnt look too appealing in disco pants haha

I clearly can't read! I take back the cat suggestion ;)

What about the Stig from top gear? Bicycle helmet sprayed white, white clothes, dark sunglasses? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

What about a breaking bad costume. Its pretty relevant at the minute. Yellow jump suit and a gas mask or green shirt, y fronts and a pair of glasses :D

Or go as mylie Cyrus, spray your hair blonde, tie two little hair bands in, cream shorts and top, foam finger and twerk your ass off, all while leaving your tongue hang out!!!

Advertisement