Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for defending myself,

Options
  • 21-10-2013 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭

:(:(:( post " GARDA LACK OF RECOURSES OR SHEER INCOMPETENCE, "
    OP is in the clouds. i dont know how many people he hacked off with this COMPLETE GARBAGE, but i told him to stop doing this ****@ as he could end up getting hurt. Dont listen to anyones advise, has no point to his post, its just a load of drivel, lots of people tell him so., i post some sarcasm to try and hint to him and then i get abuse from LIGHTERMAN.
    post number 12 tells him
    post number 22 knocks it on the head, and says "Lock it up "
    post number 29 KKV himself , contradict the whole point of the threads origin .
    post number 30 explains it to him in a nutshell with a utube video.
    Moderator post31 "Should have locked it down there and then"
    post number33 Well said foreign
    post number34 "OP, you have no point"
    post number43 KKV himself, Load of crap, defeats the whole point of thread.
    post 43 FROM ME, i try and make a laugh out of it all, as this is what it is, a laugh., and tell him stop messing around doing unofficial policing, as it ties up emergency numbers, ( there are real emergencies going on out there and the forces don't need this guy clogging up emergency numbers, and they dont need the worry as to whether or not he is face down, tied up in a wheelie bin.

Then i get abuse from (lighterman who says) "stop talking ****e to me."
    i remind (lighterman of a post "he" made to goildie fish, 07/10/13 ) where he is telling goldie are a "dickhead" i remind him of this and say your a dick head, and i get banned when i feel i was abused 1st, so i defend myself, with words from himself.
    wheres the justice in that. anyway blabbed on enough now, carnt be bothered anymore, this site just seems to be full of crap, and people complaining with mods. might not be for me this cos i like to tell a spade he's a spade, tell it as it is , pusssyfooting around its not for me and what the hell is a forum for, don't get me wrong i know you have to have rules but this crap banning , no debate no warning, ,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭jimb43

If i dont get any resolve from this, at least it got the thread closed, i can claim consolation from that alone. what a joke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Hi jimb43,

I can look into this, but it would speed things up if you linked to the thread, rather than me hunting across Boards for it!

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

OK, scratch that, found it.

Basically I can't help you here. Your first intervention wasn't easily spotted as sarcasm, and leaving the sarcasm aside, wasn't exactly civil:
    jimb43 wrote:
    I have an uncle who is in the gards in dublin , he was telling me only recently that some egit was running around behind some criminal they were doing special observations on and he nearly blew there cover, and messed a 2 year operation up. the guy went to cover for a week and the gards thought it was all over. " Close call" , he said and" he was lucky he didnt get to involved as he would have probably got shot." this guy was a man you don't mess with" , So look KKV all jokes aside now and on a serious point, stop thinking your a garda, don't do **** like that , you really might get hurt !! there are some naughty people about in Dublin. have a nice day and dont take it to heart me having a laughton you last night, it s all humour. take care now

lighterman's response wasn't polite, but it was at almost exactly the same degree of incivility as yours:
    lighterman wrote:
    Will ya go away outta that.Would your uncle tell you the details of every surveillance op that he does.Why would your uncle tell you about such an operation.i doubt you even have an uncle in the guards when your talkin that ****e.

but your response to lighterman's response just drops off the civility cliff entirely:
    jimb43 wrote:
    Do you know what , this thread is full of idiots, first the op "officer Joe Soap" running round drogheda like an idiot(could have killed someone in the process) and now you Lighterman, accusing me of ****e, when you obviously don't understand the point of my message, " you need to get a life." its plainly obvious that the op is fascinated by the gards, Hasnt got the education to become one , so goes round photographing them , tries to be one , on the streets of drogheda, ringing emergency services, chasing people through the streets of Drogheda and putting him self in danger, possibly ruining any chance of getting a conviction, as he lets the criminal think he's been followed, The Guy is a complete jerk, check his photos on his fbook account Make me laugh the pair of ya, dressed in garda uniform , so why don't you get outta there YOURSELF, try to help a man and get abuse from more idiots, i asked JOE SOAP to let me know when hes on duty next, so i can make sure my kids are in off the streets and im not driving my car about, GET THE PICTURE NOW DOHHHHH

and gets you red carded. Ignoring that, you and lighterman go on to have the following exchange:
    lighterman wrote:
    What did joe do?

go stab someone
    jimb43 wrote:
    READ THE ORIGINAL POST
    you might find out then what your making comments about, and if you care to follow the thread you will find that your comment to me are unwarranted, and i was being sacrcastic, so keep your ****e to yourself.

Just to remind you about a comment (you) posted to Goldie fish , 07/10/13 16.45 Quote "Your attitude here is really that of a DICK HEAD " Unqoute. so dick head, do i need to say anymore ?? and just so everyone knows they are your words not mine, have a nice day.

lighterman is not being exactly polite, but you've stayed down at the bottom of the civility cliff, which gets you banned. The question of whether other posters agreed with you is completely irrelevant - nobody has suggested you're wrong, just that you're incredibly rude.

This is open and shut, I'm afraid - all I can suggest is maybe don't be so foul-mouthed in future. You can appeal this to the Admins, but I can't see any different result as likely.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Thank you Scofflaw, the thread was GARDA, LACK OF RECOURSES OR SHEER INCOMPETENCE, posted by KKV IT WAS IN EMERGENCY SERVICES,

ok i seen your last post , i go and read it now.

• Advertisement

ok i am cool, thanks for your decision , no need to take it any further, it would be nice to think i was not the only one getting a ban then , make easier to swallow a bitter pill, i apologise for my words, and i will refrain from such interaction next, time have a good day jim

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Thread closed. jimb43: generally it's how you say something, not what you say that counts. I'm sure you now realise this :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement