Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best banking?

Options
  • 21-10-2013 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Ok so I'm just about to set up my first business as a sole trader and was wondering if anyone had any advice on the best bank for business accounts? I won't be taking massive money (It's more of a non-profit/ social enterprise thing) and I won't be dealing internationally or with big amounts at a time- it's a service based business so I won't be paying for stock etc.

I personally bank with BOI and have found them pretty good, but I'm not adverse to changing to someone new or online for this tbh.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

The AIB Online Business Banking is fairly good but it costs €50 per quarter. I think Ulster Bank could be free for Small Business but I'm not sure....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

The AIB Online Business Banking is fairly good but it costs €50 per quarter. I think Ulster Bank could be free for Small Business but I'm not sure....

Yeah I was chatting to a chap from Ulster Bank and the first 2 years are free, and then after that for social enterprises it's half fees. TBH I couldn't afford €50 a quarter at the moment!!!

I'm wondering if anyone has experience say with KBC or PTSB for business?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Numerous threads on this already - do a search above.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement