Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycling v Triathlon

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,409 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

I think the new bike could perk my mood up definitely

Its a Scott Foil 15

http://www.scott-sports.com/us/en/products/227759/scott-foil-15-bike/

http://road.cc/content/review/88083-scott-foil-15-aero-road-bike

A lot of mention of how stiff it is, which to me means I'll feel everything on the road, which sounds like a lot of oul soft chat, if you spend long enough on it you'll get used to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 533 ✭✭✭StaggerLee

Very nice, Ned would be jealous.
    Seen pics of BMC :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Is that the Foil advertised over on the bargain alert forum in cycling, my finger was very close to pulling the trigger on it myself, had a Scott over in Portugal last year and really liked it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

Sweet ride.

You're a gas man for dodging the big guns in Sligo and heading to Cong!!! :pac: :D

pgibbo wrote: »
    Sweet ride.

You're a gas man for dodging the big guns in Sligo and heading to Cong!!! :pac: :D

Well its purely to keep the business in Mayo obviously (clearly I have no shame!)

I hear not all big guns have been dodged though ;)

Yes its the bike from the cycling thread, that yoke should be banned. Great deal in fairness

• Advertisement

I think I'm going to close this off.
    While I'm doing quiet man and Ballina I wont be competing to the level I'd like. My shoulder just isnt right so once they are done I'm finished for the year.

Cant race the bike either for fear of coming off so all in all its been a disappointing season but it could be worse. I'm relatively lucky with injuries so cant complain.

Molly still isnt fixed but hopefully have it back next week. Am looking at having this as my new paint job, the OH thinks I'm joking, its like she doesnt know me! :D

mayo-crest.jpg

As a replacement I think I'll do the marathon, running is going well and I'm setting myself three targets of happy (sub 3.10), realistic goal (sub 3.05) and dreamland (sub 3.00)

Thanks for reading!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭rodneyr1981

Green&Red wrote: »
    I think I'm going to close this off.
    While I'm doing quiet man and Ballina I wont be competing to the level I'd like. My shoulder just isnt right so once they are done I'm finished for the year.

Cant race the bike either for fear of coming off so all in all its been a disappointing season but it could be worse. I'm relatively lucky with injuries so cant complain.

Molly still isnt fixed but hopefully have it back next week. Am looking at having this as my new paint job, the OH thinks I'm joking, its like she doesnt know me! :D

mayo-crest.jpg

As a replacement I think I'll do the marathon, running is going well and I'm setting myself three targets of happy (sub 3.10), realistic goal (sub 3.05) and dreamland (sub 3.00)

Thanks for reading!

That's a shame especially with the new bike. Better to mind the shoulder for long term gain.
    See u at the start line in DCM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

I hope that crest is just going subtly over the crack or are we talking about something like this :eek:

car.jpg

I will have to look for my drafting rants elsewhere now :(

That will appear subtle by Mollys standards, or Mayo Molly as she will henceforth be named

Advertisement