Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History Notes Found

Options
  • 21-10-2013 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

I have found somebodies "History Notes" near Raleigh Row. They have name on them and are in a blue easons cover. PM me with the name and I will arrange to meet and return them to the owner.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

These notes belong to a girl. I tried the Jes today and Presentation but they both said it did not belong to any of their pupils judging by the form/class number written on the book. It is 1A . Does anyone have any idea to which school this could relate. I think it is a first year pupil.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,912 ✭✭✭✭Eeden

Taylor's Hill?

And Salerno. From what I remember of Endas, they had it Letter-Number for their classes, so unless something has changed since I was there, it's unlikely to be them.

And Salerno. From what I remember of Endas, they had it Letter-Number for their classes, so unless something has changed since I was there, it's unlikely to be them.

That's true - Enda's has A1, A2, etc, not the other way around.

I just spoke to a couple of pupils from st endas thay said same thing , so I will try Salerno.

• Advertisement

Salerno say no as well

Did you try Taylor's Hill (Dominican Convent)?

Advertisement