Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ck3 pro question?

Options
  • 21-10-2013 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭

hey lads just a quick question, does the ck3 pro require drivers to be installed?
    im using a pc with a via card!
    thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Nope, and definitely not the VIA drivers. You need to be in test mode though since as far as I recall PortIO is used and hasn't been signed by MS.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

Nope, and definitely not the VIA drivers. You need to be in test mode though since as far as I recall PortIO is used and hasn't been signed by MS.

thanks for the reply, ill try that, i had a ck3i but it broke, that was no problem just connected even in windows! but with the pro no drive detected in jungleflasher!
    thanks for your help!
    ill let you know how i get on,wont get a chance till tomorrow!
    cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ufc pro

worked a treat, thanks you!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

ufc pro wrote: »
    worked a treat, thanks you!

You're very welcome :)

Advertisement