Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web page query

Options
  • 21-10-2013 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of this site, we had a website done sometime ago by another crowd but this lot seem to be making out they did it. How would you go about getting this taken down if they dont respond to emails which I presume they wont.

https://www.elance.com/samples

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭IRE60

Elance are straight up - some of the users are not! Few years back fella tried to convince me they designed the 98Fm site - when I told him I live in Dublin and would check with a few people I knew working there - I never heard from them again.
    Id firstly talk to the designers and ask them to stop saying they designed the site - then I'd talk to Elance

• Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭Pablo

Elance is for hiring freelancers, so you will probably get someone new the next time you do a project. There are some great staff on there and so less than stellar staff.

What do you mean they are making out they did it ? Is elance saying that your website was done by a freelancer as a project you funded ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭cormee

Maybe the person you hired to do the job outsourced it to someone on elance.

Advertisement