Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

student college fees loan

Options
  • 21-10-2013 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi
    Im a mature student and the college admin are looking for the payment of fees asap. Is it possible to get a loan for these until my grant comes through? SUSI say I'm on a queue and they can't say when my grant will come through just it could take 12weeks which is around November 12th. The college want fees by Oct 31st. I don't want to risk not being able to sit exams whilst waiting on SUSI.

Ive seen the loan only available to parents/guardians but was wondering if anything was available on a temporary basis and whats needed to apply in branch?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi rosepetal_irl,

Thanks for posting.

The best thing to do is to speak with a Student Advisor in your local branch. The Advisor will be happy to advise of available options. You can find a full list of branch contact numbers here

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement