Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com - Copa Del Boards World

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Any teams that need loans, there are a few on offer at Chelsea

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

It's so different being Sligo. I have 70+ Mill with City and nobody to buy, with Sligo I have (had) just over 2 Mill and have loads of players I could buy. :(

is/was 2M seriously your budget....? :pac:

2 words......

free agents.

by season 18 you might have an average rating of 86 :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

You have to buy free agents though. I'll have an average rating of 85 by the end of the season btw! :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

You have to buy free agents though. I'll have an average rating of 85 by the end of the season btw! :P

I could loan you an 84 M,AMC if you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Seaneh wrote: »
    I could loan you an 84 M,AMC if you want?

Thanks for the offer but I can only loan in three players and have two already in and another about to be accepted. Maybe later in the season though.

• Advertisement

Sébastien CORCHIA has completed his move to Chelsea from Sochaux for 9,800,000

:) Really happy with this and surprised I was the only one in for him

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Napoli got Ter Stegen and Everton got Pato.

This game can throw some curveballs

Waited 36 hours for nothing

**** off! Really? Fuming. I sold Lopez thinking I had ter Stegen. ****

Put pretty much all my money and hopes into him and wasn't bothering with other externals so now feel a bit left behind in that respect...And now don't even have Lopez to negotiate with :(

Oh...Milan pulled out of the Lopez deal after it was accepted.

Well at least it's something <_<

EDIT: Meanwhile..

Luke SHAW has completed his move to Real Madrid from Southampton for 12,005,000. All other offers were turned down.

Sergi DARDER has completed his move to Real Madrid from Málaga CF for 500,000. All other offers were turned down.

The offer for Sami KHEDIRA of Real Madrid from Dortmund has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

(Khedira for Bender & 3m)

The offer for Ángel DI MARÍA of Real Madrid from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

(DiMaria for Kagawa, Jones & 9.5m)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    im one of 3 offers on Barbosa GABRIEL of Santos - dont think i'll win that battle

Im one of 3 offers on Zakaria BAKKALI of PSV, not looking likely i'll win that.

I lost out on a huge belgian talent, youri tielemans, due to my Praet deal not completing till now

On a more positive note:

Jack BUTLAND has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Stoke City for 3,771,000 plus Yassine BOUNOU

Rui PATRÍCIO has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Sporting CP for 13,000,000 plus Rubén PEREZ and Daniel ARANZUBIA

Dennis PRAET has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from RSC Anderlecht for 6,000,000

:D

Barbosa GABRIEL has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Santos for 4,048,000. All other offers were turned down.

Oh...Milan pulled out of the Lopez deal after it was accepted.

Well at least it's something <_<

I'll pm you to explain that one ;)

• Advertisement

Seaneh wrote: »
    I'll pm you to explain that one ;)

I'm sure I know ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Does loaned out players count towards your squad limit?

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Does loaned out players count towards your squad limit?
    Yup, thats why theres a season grace on the limit as some squads are huge

Is there a way of roughly gauging your weekly income ... before we've played a competitive game?

Anyone sell any players to external by just transfer listing them yet?

I've taken back half my loanees from Real B and C and thrown them up for face value. I know usually if you're trying to sell players, their real life teams try and buy them back, but anyone know how easy it is to sell to externals when we're just talking about random youths from my reserves?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

For any clubs with barely any cash needing a midfielder

Sissoko rated 88 can be got for around 5-6m, he's a free agent and only 28

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

The deal for Kévin CONSTANT has been cancelled by AC Milan

:(

Makes Leeds United very sad. Especially since it had been accepted in the first place

trudub83 wrote: »
    The deal for Kévin CONSTANT has been cancelled by AC Milan

:(

Makes Leeds United very sad. Especially since it had been accepted in the first place

Sorry dude. Need him for something. Emanuelson is available for €4.7m and covers almost exactly the same positions and is actually more versatile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Finally a few transfers!
    Fischer from Ajax, Begovic from Stoke and some defender from Brazil whose name i have already forgotten!!:)

Got in on Will Hughes just in time, but afraid the p/e may beat my cash offer :(

• Advertisement

It my 93 for his 92, but Dzeko has a 4 years on Villa(31)

Delighted!

Edin DŽEKO has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Manchester City in a swap deal for David VÍLLA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Manchester City have countered your 30,000,000 offer for Matija Nastasić with a swap for Javier Mascherano.

My 93 who can play midfield and defence for a 90 who can only play 1 position. No thanks.

Paulo Henrique GANSO has completed his move to Chelsea from São Paulo FC for 12,000,000

Hoping this one will pay off in the future. May send on loan if anyone is interestedand I have enough cover?

Oscar will remember his boyhood dream is to play for Barca after tonight, don't be a dream ruiner PPPP

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Paulo Henrique GANSO has completed his move to Chelsea from São Paulo FC for 12,000,000

Hoping this one will pay off in the future. May send on loan if anyone is interestedand I have enough cover?

i highly doubt you'll be able to loan him....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Got in on Will Hughes just in time, but afraid the p/e may beat my cash offer :(

Ya sly dog, i didn't even realise there was a counter offer!!

Oscar will remember his boyhood dream is to play for Barca after tonight, don't be a dream ruiner PPPP

It's a home game, I'm gonna play some attacking football. In thinking a close 2-1 home win with Oscar scoring a brace :p

swoody wrote: »
    i highly doubt you'll be able to loan him....

Yeah, you're right. I thought with the huge talent I have in midfield I'd be able to. Will keep him busy with cup games and sub appearances for now so :)

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Ya sly dog, i didn't even realise there was a counter offer!!

?

• Advertisement

The offer for Stevan JOVETIĆ of Manchester City from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Great cover to have

Advertisement