Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com - Copa Del Boards World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Cork City defeat to SL Benfica.
    Cork City slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to SL Benfica in their Friendly fixture.
    Icardi was on the scoresheet for his side.

I think I'm getting somewhere with my tactics. Well, in the second half anyway as I changed it at half time. Still a little bit to work out though before next Wednesdays all important clash with Sligo Rovers (friendly) seeming as they hammered Leeds United 4-0 tonight!

you should play sligo every wednesday and saturday throughout the season and see who building the better team.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

swoody wrote: »
    you should play sligo every wednesday and saturday throughout the season and see who building the better team.

Yeah, I had thought about it. I have a few friendly days available due to others not accepting my invite so I might use challenge him to friendlies on those days.

I fear that playing Sligo twice a week for the season might wear down the novelty of having a league of Ireland derby in the league. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

They're here :D
    Jeffrey BRUMA has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from PSV in a swap deal for Javi MANQUILLO and José GIMÉNEZ

Frank ACHEAMPONG has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from RSC Anderlecht for 770,000 plus Rubén MESA

Peniel MLAPA has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Borussia Mönchengladbach for 240,000 plus Cristian RODRÍGUEZ and Sergio CIDONCHA

Francisco PORTILLO has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Málaga CF for 1,540,000 plus Tomás BORJA and Martín PEDRO

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

James MILNER has completed his move to SS Lazio from Manchester City for 9,000,000

Morgan SCHNEIDERLIN has completed his move to Manchester City from Southampton for 7,000,000

Mateo MUSACCHIO has completed his move to Manchester City from Villarreal for 10,000,000

I really should stop selling players for cheap cos I don't like them :P

My new 2 signings will be 90+ soon, watch this space

Currently in breach of the player limit rule by 1, SMASH THE SYSTEM :cool:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

The offer for Radja NAINGGOLAN of Cagliari from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Victor WANYAMA of Southampton from Real Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Zoran TOŠIĆ has completed his move to Real Madrid from CSKA Moskva for 3,800,000 plus Óscar PLANO and Vinicius BRUNO

Radamel FALCAO has completed his move to Real Madrid from AS Monaco in a swap deal for Daniel CARVAJAL and Karim BENZEMA

Busy morning :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

heskey_zps26f90bc8.jpg

Just saying

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hey, I do need a back up to Falcao :P

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭trudub83

Hey, I do need a back up to Falcao :P

Back up? Dont ya mean competition? Keep Falcao on his toes!! :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

SM things that drive me demented.

You bid on a player, wait OVER 24 F*CKING HOURS for an external to accept and then some fecker comes along and makes a bid, thus resetting the timer, again.

Would drive you to fecking drink.

http://t.co/c46s7U6L42

Pato...how much??...hahahahaha :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Seaneh wrote: »
    SM things that drive me demented.

You bid on a player, wait OVER 24 F*CKING HOURS for an external to accept and then some fecker comes along and makes a bid, thus resetting the timer, again.

Would drive you to fecking drink.

Does it definitely reset the timer? Last season in the boards league I bid on a player, about 24 hours later someone else bid and I thought, **** better up my bid. In between me canceling and launching a new bid, the other lads bid was accepted and I lost out :(

Does it definitely reset the timer? Last season in the boards league I bid on a player, about 24 hours later someone else bid and I thought, **** better up my bid. In between me canceling and launching a new bid, the other lads bid was accepted and I lost out :(

My original bid was 10 minutes aftet loggin in on the first day of the season...

Oh and just for the benefit of anyone who feels like resetting the Akinfeev clock again, I've bid Robinho + Nocerino + 24.576 million.

If you beat that offer, you're welcome to him.

Had a quick look on the SM forum but can't see anything useful. Alot of conflicting information, some saying bids are accepted after 24hrs, others saying 5 days... but nothing about the timer being reset

Ah ffs, my bid for Akin with robinho and nocerino won't go through, wtf.

hate that

Never mind, just went though.

IS the game being super slow/glitchy for anyone else or is it just my connection?

To answer my own question, router reboot = problem solved
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

I assumed you bid yesterday the way you where talking.

JamboMac wrote: »
    I assumed you bid yesterday the way you where talking.

I was in the process of withdrawing and rebidding when I was posting.

My old bid was Abbiati + Constant + 15million, it collapsed as I was posting, because I had a bid of Abbiati + Constant + 4million accepted for Mandanda.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The offer for Adam MAHER of PSV from Barcelona has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

That's my lot. Jovetic and Maher have added youth to my attack. I may look for a young D(C) in the near future but I'll see.

Ya know what feck it, I'm just going to take Mandanda, beats having to wait another however long to get Akinfeev.

Going to big on him on the hour every hour though, :pac:

How the hell is that Akinfeev lad rated 91 is what I want to know

BTW guys, willing to trade Robinho + Nocerino for a 91+ rated AMR.

Holla.

Are your fingers not sore Seaneh?

I don't know if people in this GW have 88s as starters but if anybody can use Maher I'll loan him to you.

How the hell is that Akinfeev lad rated 91 is what I want to know

I think he's a very good keeper but he needs to leave his boyhood club CSKA Moscow and play in a better league....

Haven't seen him play much but I always remember he was supposed to be the next top keeper, just hasn't happened. Like Swoody said, he needs to up sticks

Why weren't Marseille added to this league?

• Advertisement

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Might put a bid on Maldanda myself..:D:D

Bids already accepted ;)

Advertisement