Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com - Copa Del Boards World

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Liverpool and Real just made a very good signing each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Seaneh wrote: »
    Bids already accepted ;)

Damn it!!!:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

swoody wrote: »
    Why weren't Marseille added to this league?

There were 31 teams picked at the managers choice, then the next 9 top rated teams were picked. Why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

Sligo Rovers play under the bright lights of the Camp Nou tonight :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

Sligo Rovers play under the bright lights of the Camp Nou tonight :pac:

Beat Leeds 4-0 yesterday.

• Advertisement

Beat Leeds 4-0 yesterday.

Giant killer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

My original bid was 10 minutes aftet loggin in on the first day of the season...

but you keep withdrawing and resubmitting bids on this player though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

There were 31 teams picked at the managers choice, then the next 9 top rated teams were picked. Why?

i'm not complaining, sure i picked up N'koulou but just think they're a better team then Lyon personally.

BTW guys, willing to trade Robinho + Nocerino for a 91+ rated AMR.

Holla.

Can we chat on soccermanager.com later this evening in relation to the players mentioned above?

Im currently at my place of work using my mobile and am unae to access the chat function

Edited to avoid confusion as to the type of chat requested ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Can we chat on sm tonight?

Only if there's a webcam xoxox

• Advertisement

Only if there's a webcam xoxox

Doirty!

Let me edit origional post :)

but you keep withdrawing and resubmitting bids on this player though

Everytime someone else withdraws their bid, I reduced my very, very high bid (which was made to beat their bid) and subbmit a new, closer to face value, but still pretty high bid.

If I'm the only bidder, what's the point in paying over the odds?

Everytime someone else withdraws their bid, I reduced my very, very high bid (which was made to beat their bid) and subbmit a new, closer to face value, but still pretty high bid.

If I'm the only bidder, what's the point in paying over the odds?

But are you then not resetting the clock yourself every time you adjust?

But are you then not resetting the clock yourself every time you adjust?

No, because they have made the bid, then I adjusted mine.

Besides, it turns out there is no "clock", the game just takes longer to process some transfers than others.

Another riser hopefully ...

The offer for Siebe SCHRIJVERS of KRC Genk from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another riser hopefully ...

The offer for Siebe SCHRIJVERS of KRC Genk from Atlético Madrid has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Good buy, I think.

Any one else find it odd to see their 'boards.ie league' team bid on a player in the 'copa del boards' GW?

Ive seen a few porto bids and though "no dafuq i didnt put in that bi....oh, different GW!" :D

After all my bids go through I will have 45 players exactly, including loaned out youngsters and will have completed my transfer activity.

Any one else find it odd to see their 'boards.ie league' team bid on a player in the 'copa del boards' GW?

Ive seen a few porto bids and though "no dafuq i didnt put in that bi....oh, different GW!" :D

no.

When real bid for Nianggolan I was like "wtf does pepper want with my midfielder!?!",

• Advertisement

if i where to advise a signing or two here......it's Remy Cabella and Alfred Finnbogason.

both will 90 in the near future and both will be big money transfers in january. oh, and both will be heading to the world cup next year.

Manolo GABBIADINI...Anybody know anything about him...Myself and Juve have had bids accepted but is he any good???

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Manolo GABBIADINI...Anybody know anything about him...Myself and Juve have had bids accepted but is he any good???

He's a decent young player, don't think he's ever going to be a top level player though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

Maldjd23 wrote: »

:rolleyes: Would have thought you'd know that considering you bid on him!! haha.....ask Juve manager!! :)

Zenit St Petersburg, that's the reason you should sign him.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thrilled to get Nainggolan and Wanyama in. Think both have big things ahead of them, so to get them in nowmeans I've got two serious potential talents for midfield. Coupled with Jones and Varane, as well as Bender and Bakelli, I'd like to think I'm building a pretty strong youth team for the long term.

Now to find a striker and a keeper.....

Thrilled to get Nainggolan and Wanyama in. Think both have big things ahead of them, so to get them in nowmeans I've got two serious potential talents for midfield. Coupled with Jones and Varane, as well as Bender and Bakelli, I'd like to think I'm building a pretty strong youth team for the long term.

Now to find a striker and a keeper.....

i like your Falcao deal but the rest i'm not so sure. personally i think you've made some bad signings....sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

swoody wrote: »
    i like your Falcao deal but the rest i'm not so sure. personally i think you've made some bad signings....sorry!

Don't listen to him Madrid!!

Now about Isco..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Don't listen to him Madrid!!

Now about Isco..

Kick his ass Madrid!!:)

• Advertisement

He's a decent young player, don't think he's ever going to be a top level player though.

Thanks man..
    Seamo87 wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Would have thought you'd know that considering you bid on him!! haha.....ask Juve manager!! :)

Id never heard of him but need wingers, apparently Juve bought him in real life!...Kinda hope i don't get him now...lol

Advertisement