Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SoccerManager.com - Copa Del Boards World

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy steered Cork City to victory against Valencia.
    Cork City beat Valencia 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.
    Icardi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Battocchio was also on the scoresheet for his side.

All goals came in the second half....when we only had 10 men!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Who wants to hazard a guess at where this fella is going to end up?

transfer-club-icon.jpg
    The offers for Pedro OBIANG of Sampdoria have been accepted along with other club offers.
    Sampdoria will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Atlético Madrid - 6.5M + Cardoso TIAGO + David GIL - Accepted.
    Bayern München - 11.4M + Pierre HÖJBJERG - Accepted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Ha, just bought him in my FM game and he's tearing it up in the league.

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Who wants to hazard a guess at where this fella is going to end up?

transfer-club-icon.jpg
    The offers for Pedro OBIANG of Sampdoria have been accepted along with other club offers.
    Sampdoria will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Atlético Madrid - 6.5M + Cardoso TIAGO + David GIL - Accepted.
    Bayern München - 11.4M + Pierre HÖJBJERG - Accepted.

Answer is ....

Pedro OBIANG(21yr - 88) has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Sampdoria for 6,500,000 plus Cardoso TIAGO and David GIL. All other offers were turned down.
    :cool:

Oh, and i bought these lads too ...

Bangoura LASS(21yr - 87) has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Rayo Vallecano for 4,270,000 plus Torres ÓLIVER

Valentin EYSSERIC(21yr - 87) has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from OGC Nice for 6,520,000

I'm actually very please with my transfer dealings for this season:

atletico_s1_transfers.png

Was genuinely worried about this one tonight, in this game when you are on a run and then play a team near the bottom of the league ... potential banana skin ... however ...

Sir Bobby Robson steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Sligo Rovers.
    Atlético Madrid beat Sligo Rovers 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Turan scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Gabi was also on the scoresheet for his side.

After their result against Sligo Rovers, Atlético Madrid are now unbeaten in 17 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Feel like I'm the only one posting (winning) in this Thread (Gameworld) :p
    After their result against AS Roma, Atlético Madrid are now unbeaten in 18 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.
    Sir Bobby Robson steered Atlético Madrid to victory against AS Roma.
    Atlético Madrid beat AS Roma 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gabi had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    Džeko was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

Hello, I've joined ye all over here as Arsenal and my first job was to take 3 GK's out of the substitutes. No wonder they're mid-table.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Hello, I've joined ye all over here as Arsenal and my first job was to take 3 GK's out of the substitutes. No wonder they're mid-table.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStIrSGfIKHByFP67osSK8TjO_amj0zyBfvBtzb2hkVpx4jNUHr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

swoody wrote: »
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStIrSGfIKHByFP67osSK8TjO_amj0zyBfvBtzb2hkVpx4jNUHr

44397361.jpg

btw Peanut butter Jelly (man you've made me hungry typing that)
    The only real rule is;

After season 1 your squad is capped at 50 players total, including your youth team. Anyone over the cap won't be dealt with regarding transfers until the squad cap is met

the secret rule is to sell your best players to PSG ;)

Went the entire first 1/2 of the season unbeaten in the league :cool:

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with Atlético Madrid against ACF Fiorentina.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Atlético Madrid and ACF Fiorentina in their Division 1 fixture.
    Džeko scored the only goal for Atlético Madrid and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

After their result against ACF Fiorentina, Atlético Madrid are now unbeaten in 19 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Went the entire first 1/2 of the season unbeaten in the league :cool:

That would be because you were drawn in the easier division :P

Fair play, but you know now you've probably jinxed it by highlighting your achievement, probably your next game :pac:

tonic wine wrote: »
    That would be because you were drawn in the easier division :P

Fair play, but you know now you've probably jinxed it by highlighting your achievement, probably your next game :pac:

Ive been boasting about my unbeaten run since game week5 :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

To be fair, he has been boasting about it for ages. Which is probably why this thread has been deserted. People couldn't stand his gloating anymore!! :P :P!!!

:):):)

P.S. Yes, I am aware of the fact that I'm being quite hypocritical as any time the mighty Cork City claim a scalp, I'm always in here gloating too!! :D:D:D

so ...

I've suffered only my second defeat of the season tonight ... both have been in cup competitions

Sir Bobby Robson was unable to prevent a Atlético Madrid defeat to Bayern München.
    Atlético Madrid slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Bayern München in their Copa Del Boards Shield Quarter Final fixture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Back to winning ways tonight with a 4-0 win for Lazio over the team at the bottom Sevilla.

Had neglected my team a bit lately and still had the cup team lining out before changing it earlier.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

My improvement in form carries on.

After their result against Shakhtar Donetsk, Atlético Madrid are now unbeaten in 20 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Sir Bobby Robson earned a draw with Atlético Madrid against Shakhtar Donetsk.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Atlético Madrid and Shakhtar Donetsk in their Division 1 fixture.
    Džeko scored the only goal for Atlético Madrid and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Starting to pick up steam now with Inter. Needed that big win over Cork to get the goal difference up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Nice and exciting draw.

Mcconville earned a draw with FC Porto against Celtic.
    FC Porto dominated much of the play against Celtic but could only manage a 1 - 1 draw in their Division 1 fixture.
    González was on the scoresheet for his side.
    View Match

Tinie wrote: »
    Starting to pick up steam now with Inter. Needed that big win over Cork to get the goal difference up.

Given that the player you loaned me (Icardi) is my top scorer, I felt I had to somehow repay the favour!!

That result though has now gone into the record books at Cork City as the heaviest defeat. Well done!! :D:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

I applied for Arsenal, not sure how applications work for this gameworld :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

TheGunns wrote: »
    I applied for Arsenal, not sure how applications work for this gameworld :o

You apply and then PPPP accepts, welcome on board!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭TheGunns

Seaneh wrote: »

ah good, wasn't sure whether there was a different system of doing things

Willow Murphy steered Cork City to victory against Liverpool.
    Cork City outclassed Liverpool and beat them 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.
    Bentley scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I know it was only a friendly but still...what a match!!! :D:D:D

3-3 draw for Lazio away to Zenit,

I never have much luck against Computer managed teams.

After their result against Newcastle United, Atlético Madrid are now unbeaten in 21 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Sir Bobby Robson steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Newcastle United.
    Atlético Madrid beat Newcastle United 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Suárez scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Adrián and Džeko were also amongst the goalscorers.

Willow Murphy steered Cork City to victory against Leverkusen.
    Cork City outclassed Leverkusen and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.
    Lam scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    çalhanoğlu and Icardi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Boom Baby!! What a fantastic match!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

Wilberto wrote: »
    Willow Murphy steered Cork City to victory against Liverpool.
    Cork City outclassed Liverpool and beat them 3 - 2 in their Friendly fixture.
    Bentley scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

I know it was only a friendly but still...what a match!!! :D:D:D

twas a good match congrats!

After their result against Bayern München, SL Benfica are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Copa del boards semi final against Valencia (GD?) on Tuesday night. Season has turned around as I didn't win a league match for 10 games at the start of the season. Funny how things can change from not winning to go on an unbeaten streak.

The Battle of The Irish :

Pos. Team Won Drawn Lost For Against Diff Points Division League Pos.
    1 Cork City 7 1 13 26 39 -13 22 2 18
    2 Sligo Rovers 5 5 11 17 32 -15 20 1 18

We're still two points ahead. Sligo are picking up a fair few draws though for vital single points.

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

After their result against Bayern München, SL Benfica are now unbeaten in 11 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Copa del boards semi final against Valencia (GD?) on Tuesday night. Season has turned around as I didn't win a league match for 10 games at the start of the season. Funny how things can change from not winning to go on an unbeaten streak.

Happy enough with a point in this one.

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Happy enough with a point in this one.

I thought I was going to get slaughtered. I rested my full team for the semi final cup match on Tuesday.

You had more possession and 27 shots, 12 on target. I was very happy to come away without a beating. My kids done well against the mighty Byern :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭danwhite88

Seaneh wrote: »

Applied for Dortmund

jees, didnt know they were available!

jees, didnt know they were available!

Yup, Mr. Blobby had them before he went AWOL!

Benfica progressed to the coppa del boards final after beating valencia 1-0.

Playing real sociedad in the final as they beat Newcastle after a penalty shootout.

• Advertisement

Willow Murphy steered Cork City to victory against Leeds United.
    Cork City outclassed Leeds United and beat them 4 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.
    Schieber scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Battocchio and Lam were also amongst the goalscorers.

:D:D:D:D

Also :

Alexander BÜTTNER (86) has completed his move to Cork City from Cruzeiro for 3,530,000
    Julian SCHIEBER (88) has completed his move to Cork City from CSKA Moskva for 3,200,000 plus Danny MURPHY and Andy O'CONNELL
    Robin KNOCHE (85 (but 21 y/o)) has completed his move to Cork City from Wolfsburg for 1,610,000 plus Kalen SPILLANE and Raffaele BIANCO

And there's going to be one more relatively soon!! :):)

Lazio hammered 3-0 by Valencia :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Had 47 shots tonight!! Has anyone ever had that many before??

Had to happen sometime ...

First league defeat of the season

Sir Bobby 'Redknapp' Robson was unable to prevent a Atlético Madrid defeat to Everton.
    Atlético Madrid slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Everton in their Division 1 match

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

Lazio hammered 3-0 by Valencia :(

It was a lot closer than the result suggests. You were unfortunate to come up against the Hyde Valenica tonight, it's almost like two seperate teams when you look at the results:(

Iago wrote: »
    It was a lot closer than the result suggests. You were unfortunate to come up against the Hyde Valenica tonight, it's almost like two seperate teams when you look at the results:(

Yeah I never like it when the opposition keeper gets motm, but you did well to stop Lazio from scoring!

• Advertisement

Benfica now unbeaten in 12 games, drew with inter.

Willow Murphy was unable to prevent a Cork City defeat to Tottenham Hotspur.
    Cork City slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat against Tottenham Hotspur in their Division 2 fixture.
    Schieber and Lam were amongst the goalscorers.

We were doing well until a minute after Spurs went 3-2 up when Lam decides he's had enough and wanted an early shower!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Had to happen sometime ...

First league defeat of the season

Sir Bobby 'Redknapp' Robson was unable to prevent a Atlético Madrid defeat to Everton.
    Atlético Madrid slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat against Everton in their Division 1 match

No one was more surprised than I was....!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Happy with this.

James Mcconville steered FC Porto to victory against Real Madrid.
    FC Porto beat Real Madrid 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Ba had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.
    González was on the scoresheet for his side.

2 games without a win ... talks of a crisis are a little premature!

Sir Bobby 'Redknapp' Robson earned a draw with Atlético Madrid against SSC Napoli.
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Atlético Madrid and SSC Napoli in their Division 1 fixture.
    Costa was on the scoresheet for his side.

• Advertisement
Advertisement