Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com - Copa Del Boards World

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I've a starting 11 of all 90s at A. Madrid :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Dear Milan,

None of your business!!

:P:P:P:P:P

Ha, guilted ya into withdrawing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Seaneh wrote: »
    Ha, guilted ya into withdrawing :P

Ya kinda did...:D:D

Maldjd23 wrote: »
    Ya kinda did...:D:D

I just need a 'keeper, ha.

So, we're not allowed buy from externals?

yes we are.

not able to buy from unmanaged.

• Advertisement

So, we're not allowed buy from externals?

ya are but not via p/e :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    ya are but not via p/e :o

Yeah you can, I've a p/e bid in now

Yeah you can, I've a p/e bid in now

just noticed, seems to be an iPhone glitch ... able to p/e fine on laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 9 brianmacg

swoody wrote: »
    PPPP

7oOnegH.gif

liz-lemon-high-five.gif

omg-im-so-excited.gif

I joined this a few years ago and bought a good few players before they were big. The main guy in my season always manages to sign the top players like messi and van persie. Always has loads of money. I'm losing a few million a week.
    Am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I don't even know what's going on...

business-cat-meme-generator-oh-god-what-am-i-doing-here-0ddc9a.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Pmd and applied for my team, can I get in the matrix please porto

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Willow Murphy takes control of Cork City.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league.

Cork City were founded in 1984 and play their home games at Turners Cross Stadium in Cork. The club is also known as The Rebels. They have a rivalry with Waterford United and Limerick.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid finishing bottom of the league will be disappointed.

Also.......

Spain are delighted that you have accepted the job offer and wish you every success.

Unless of course PPPP wants to take charge of them. If you do let me know and I'll step down immediately. It's only fair that the gameworld owner has the choice of picking the No. 1 ranked international team.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Also.......

Unless of course PPPP wants to take charge of them. If you do let me know and I'll step down immediately. It's only fair that the gameworld owner has the choice of picking the No. 1 ranked international team.

Took charge of my home country ;)

:confused:

Mr Freeze takes control of Belgium. :cool:

Well lads, Silvio has been extremely generous to me this season, gave me a big wedge of cash and told me to have at it.

I identified a few positions I believe needed investment and have made bids for players accordingly.

I've maxed out my buying power for all of the players I am interested in, hopefully some of the bids are good enough to beat the Arabian oil money clubs to atleast some of the players, but for now, I'm off to be.

Night night lads, looking forward to finding out that none of my bids were good enough in the monring!

:pac:

My chairman has blocked the first loan deal I've negotiated ... ya try and help out a so called 'small' club and my chairman starts the season by being an @ss!

Stupid chairman.

I stormed into his office, gave it plenty of thaht, a good lot of posturing, a few choice verbals but he was having none of it ...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

I stormed into his office, gave it plenty of thaht, a good lot of posturing, a few choice verbals but he was having none of it ...:rolleyes:

Shi* on his desk..

It works all the time here at Leverkusen..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭The Internet

I've applied for the Juve job

• Advertisement

Just wait and see what I left for him in his car..........

....and if he thinks that's bad I can only imagine what he'll make of what I placed in his bed for him.

filepicker%2FXVaXdjBQGmFekqIvT1hN_horses_head_godfather.jpg

:cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Maldjd23

Just taken over Germany, ruined Belgium in the other Boards league...Lets see if i can destroy yet another golden generation!!...:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

i'd loan a few but i'd be afraid of making them unhappy after sending them to Corcaigh or Sligeach.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Was hoping for a bit more of a flurry of excited transfers :(

i offered......you rejected! deal closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Not enough funds right now, don't know everybody else's boat is in. How will those small clubs with only 5,000 seater stadium afford to pay players, like I chose Porto because young squad plus large stadium.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

swoody wrote: »
    i offered......you rejected! deal closed.

Yeah, thats fair enough. I get why you felt it was a fair deal, but I just couldn't make it I'm afraid. At least we got to the final hurdle though....

First Madrid derby 12/12/13!!

Looking forward to it already!

JamboMac wrote: »
    Not enough funds right now, don't know everybody else's boat is in. How will those small clubs with only 5,000 seater stadium afford to pay players, like I chose Porto because young squad plus large stadium.

With great stubbornness. Besides, I've considerably more than 5,000 seats in my stadium!

• Advertisement

lads, i'll happily do direct swaps for all my players. except i'll want 2 90+ players for Ibra, cavani and silva

Advertisement