Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com - Copa Del Boards World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Fc Porto are still sinking fast and need a spark to revitalise the team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 911 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

tonic wine wrote: »
    SL Benfica beat Manchester United 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Jovetić scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Cazorla and Aubameyang were also amongst the goalscorers.

First Win after losing all my friendlies. Feels good :)

Congrats mate you deserved it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

I feel robbed, two goals up, 3 minutes to go.........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Who does the damn fixture list here?!?

El Classico followed by the Madrid Derby ....

The match ended 2 - 2 between Real Madrid and Atlético Madrid in their Division 1 fixture.
    Hamšík scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Eriksen was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Christ i made hard work of signing E.Hazard!

2 days ago, i had a bid of 45m on him and as no one else was bidding on him i cancelled my bid to off the minimum. Just as i clicked cancel the 45m was accepted but saw it to late.

So i offer his minimum, in the mean time, Costa and De Bruyne are sold and my min bid doesnt meet his min value anymore as he is the one star left at chelsea so it gets rejected.

I go back and offer 45m but this time Arsenal bid
    ... So i have to make sure and win the bidding with 65m .... 20more than the initial bid and i lost tge chance to bid on lukaku ...

Grrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Christ i made hard work of signing E.Hazard!

2 days ago, i had a bid of 45m on him and as no one else was bidding on him i cancelled my bid to off the minimum. Just as i clicked cancel the 45m was accepted but saw it to late.

So i offer his minimum, in the mean time, Costa and De Bruyne are sold and my min bid doesnt meet his min value anymore as he is the one star left at chelsea so it gets rejected.

I go back and offer 45m but this time Arsenal bid
    ... So i have to make sure and win the bidding with 65m .... 20more than the initial bid and i lost tge chance to bid on lukaku ...

Grrrr

That's a bummer.

Christ on a bike!

Real Madrid have suffered their biggest ever home league defeat after losing 1 - 5 to FC Schalke 04.

Real Madrid beat Cork City 4 - 2 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.
    Hamšík was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hazard was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This Hamšík lad has been some buy ...

10 games
    10 goals
    7 Assists
    4 MoTMs

:cool:

Real Madrid hammered Dynamo Kyiv 8 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Marchisio scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Hazard and Hamšík were also amongst the goalscorers.

Seriously depleted squad tonite vs. Barca
    Be lucky to get out of the game with just losing 3 points.

• Advertisement

It's a xmas miracle!

Competition Message

Borussia Dortmund beat Barcelona 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Neuer had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Pastore and Player 82918 were amongst the goalscorers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

These League of Ireland Derbies have seemed to have lost their edge, and their....erm......competitiveness.
    Cork City hammered Sligo Rovers 5 - 0 in their Copa Del Boards Cup Round 2 fixture.
    Benteke scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Papadopoulos and Rabiot were also amongst the goalscorers.

Bentekkers with a man of the match display, and poor old Lucas Moura scoring two goals not even getting a mention.

Messi has arrived in Madrid!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

What a man!

andrea-pirlo-juventus-2164932.jpg

Cork City outclassed FC Schalke 04 and thrashed them 5 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.
    Pirlo was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.
    Salah was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Cork City have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating FC Schalke 04 5 - 0.

The great one himself also provided an assist for one of Mo Salah's two goals. Unsurprisingly, he received a match rating of 10.

Legend.

Shield final against barcelona tonight and a mystery virus means only 2 of my normal first XI are fit :(

Shield final against barcelona tonight and a mystery virus means only 2 of my normal first XI are fit :(

2-0 win!
    Happy days :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Full team out, congrats :)

Bloody tight at the top here
    Everyone slipping but Real
    Can they be caught??

Anwar El Ghazi's concern level has dropped to one thanks to me subbing him on for the last 15 minutes every game this season. Delighted!

On the football note though:
    The match ended 1 - 1 between Cork City and Juventus in their Division 1 fixture.
    Gaya was on the scoresheet for his side.

We're eighth on 53 points with a six point gap back to Newcastle in eleventh. Europa League football is within touching distance! To think that my one aim this season was to avoid a swift return to Division 2. :D

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Bloody tight at the top here
    Everyone slipping but Barca
    Can they be caught??

Mmmmh, my Real are top ;)

• Advertisement

Competition Message

Borussia Dortmund beat SL Benfica 4 - 2 in a thrilling SMFA Champions Cup Semi Final Leg 2 encounter.

Suárez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

özil and Gündoğan were also amongst the goalscorers.

Borussia Dortmund went through 8 - 5 on aggregate.

Epic Sh1t.

The mighty Cork City will be fighting in next seasons Europa League. We've come so far. Sniff.

Real Madrid win D1 and get 52m!! prize money!!

104 goals scored ... happy days :)

Cork City outclassed AS Roma and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

çalhanoğlu scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pirlo and Schär were also amongst the goalscorers.

Nice way to sign off a successful season with a 4-0 hammering of the basement side. :D

How did we get so much prize money? (we got 47m)
    What was the economy setting in the league - is that what determines it?
    Great for us - we finally have a first team squad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I got 45m or so for coming 4th

I got about 33m for finishing eight and qualifying for the Europa League!:

18m of that though went to sneaking in Dele Alli from under the nose of Benfica! :pac:

So,

After 6 seasons in this GW the D1 title count stands at:

Me - Real Madrid - x2
    D.S. - Real Madrid - x2
    D.J. - Bayern - x1
    Kerpslat - Chelsea - x1

I actually had every intention of quiting this GW after this season but I might have a crack off the 3-in-a-row ... worst that can happen is i dont win and leave at the end of next season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Wilberto wrote: »

18m of that though went to sneaking in Dele Alli from under the nose of Benfica! :pac:

I actually forgot i made that offer :o

• Advertisement

Who was a team in the world cup btw?

Advertisement