Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com - Copa Del Boards World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

Wilberto wrote: »
    It's definitely not "first come, first served". I put my faith in that mantra twice in the Boards.ie league and I got stung both times.

I think maybe it's the team with the highest "average squad rating"?? But then again, someone will probably have another experience that defies that theory too.

sure Neymar went to Newcastle and his offer was less then some if i remember correctly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Balls, I just wrote off all the p/es

I could nick Ter Stegen off Madrid in that case

Era, I wouldn't put too much weight on my opinion. That's just my theory. TBH, I'm still totally unsure myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

I just want to know who gets them, it's been well over 24 hours and my cash is all tied up in these deals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Me again... Need a defender!! :D have some talent on the way in tonight/tomorrow but I'd really like a 90/91 left or right back. Willing to part with some players if anyone is interested

Chelsea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Seamo87

Me again... Need a defender!! :D have some talent on the way in tonight/tomorrow but I'd really like a 90/91 left or right back. Willing to part with some players if anyone is interested

Chelsea

Sent you a chat....on the league page

• Advertisement

Nice doing business with you :)

The offer for Darijo SRNA of Shakhtar Donetsk from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Sébastien CORCHIA of Sochaux from Chelsea has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Delighted with these :) and have 1 more on the way with cash still in the bank

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I know there's one or two PMs I've not responded back to yet but I've got a splitting headache right now and will respond in the morning...

Have a friendly with PPPP tomorrow might take it easy on him ;)

:pac:

Please do :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Inter here; in need of a striker. Preferably 89+ and not too old. Can P/E also. if you have any forwards that your selling or looking to sell, then PM me here or on SM.

Tinie wrote: »
    Inter here; in need of a striker. Preferably 89+ and not too old. Can P/E also. if you have any forwards that your selling or looking to sell, then PM me here or on SM.

there's plenty of 89's at external........

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

swoody wrote: »
    there's plenty of 89's at external........

well yeah, but if anyone is selling someone over 89 from the managed teams, then to let me know as thats where I need players.

Tinie wrote: »
    well yeah, but if anyone is selling someone over 89 from the managed teams, then to let me know as thats where I need players.

If the offer was right I may be willing to sell one of Eto, Torres or Ba

Chelsea

Napoli got Ter Stegen and Everton got Pato.

This game can throw some curveballs

Waited 36 hours for nothing

Breaking_News.jpg

Paris Saint-Germain have broken their transfer record by signing Nicolas N'KOULOU from Marseille for 3,620,000 plus Zoumana CAMARA and Clément CHANTÔME

iconsport_pet_280712_08_04-658x306.jpg

Paris Saint-Germain have broken their transfer record by signing Rafael VAN DER VAART from Hamburger SV for 7,000,000 plus Nicolas DOUCHEZ and Christophe JALLET

Sylvie-van-der-Vaart.jpg

didnt think i'd get any players after they where accepted earilier then i axpected. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 903 ✭✭✭Herrick

When you go to transfers and do a search for a certain player say a left back and it gives a list of players, is it only players from teams that can be managed?

Is there any way to say search for a left back and have it show players at externals as well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Im one of 3 offers on Barbosa GABRIEL of Santos - dont think i'll win that battle

Im one of 3 offers on Zakaria BAKKALI of PSV, not looking likely i'll win that.

I lost out on a huge belgian talent, youri tielemans, due to my Praet deal not completing till now

On a more positive note:

Jack BUTLAND has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Stoke City for 3,771,000 plus Yassine BOUNOU

Rui PATRÍCIO has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from Sporting CP for 13,000,000 plus Rubén PEREZ and Daniel ARANZUBIA

Dennis PRAET has completed his move to Atlético Madrid from RSC Anderlecht for 6,000,000

Herrick wrote: »
    When you go to transfers and do a search for a certain player say a left back and it gives a list of players, is it only players from teams that can be managed?

Is there any way to say search for a left back and have it show players at externals as well?

nope, thats one feature they badly need to add.

for now you'll you just have to click on the players club, see if they are managed......if not check and see if there in the league and if not again then he's fair game.

takes time i know but if you beat someone to a player it makes searching all the more sweater.

Yup, I've two players coming from externals, an 88 and an 89 and I'm delighted to be getting them!

Looking for a F(C) 91+ if anyone is selling. I've made a few bids but nothing yet. I've some players available for part ex like Torres 91, Eto 92 and Ba 90 to sweeten the deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

The offer for Pérez MICHU of Swansea City from Leverkusen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Dmitri KOMBAROV of Spartak Moskva from Leverkusen has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Tom CLEVERLEY has completed his move to Leverkusen from Manchester United for 10,500,000

Delighted with these captures :)

Saw the Cleverly one earlier, fair play to United selling at his value, he's sure to rise during the season even with United doing poor

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Thank you Papa Silvio.
    Transfer Message:
    Luiz GUSTAVO has completed his move to AC Milan from Wolfsburg for 15,075,000 plus Daniele BONERA and Cristian ZACCARDO . All other offers were turned down.

Seaneh wrote: »
    Thank you Papa Silvio.

Really wanted him but happy with Srna for now. He's 31 but I'm hoping to get a season or two outta him before my other buy, Corchia, gets a bump in rating

I really can't believe I have so much money to spend.

I'm pretty confident my current bid on the player I really want to finish my squad cannot be beaten, as I have a feckton of money and have maxed out my cash offer without even using p/e. People might feel I'm paying over the top but I think once I sign this player my first team will be complete and I still have 8-9 players to move on to finance the rebuilding of my backup, so I think it's worth it long term.

After a day and a bit of fussing around the offer I think it's just time to go all out so I don't have to worry about other teams making bids.

Really wanted him but happy with Srna for now. He's 31 but I'm hoping to get a season or two outta him before my other buy, Corchia, gets a bump in rating

I'm just hoping Gustavo doesn't lose his DL and DC positions, as in reality, he's not really a a defender!

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭pepper180

Seaneh wrote: »
    I really can't believe I have so much money to spend.

I'll take some money! :pac:

I can't believe how much money I started with. About 24m though I do have a serious midfield so can't complain really :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭Vito Corleone

It's so different being Sligo. I have 70+ Mill with City and nobody to buy, with Sligo I have (had) just over 2 Mill and have loads of players I could buy. :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It's so different being Sligo. I have 70+ Mill with City and nobody to buy, with Sligo I have (had) just over 2 Mill and have loads of players I could buy. :(

I hear ya!! Although, I do have a bigger stadium!! :P:D:D:D

On a serious note though, I'm absolutely relishing this challenge!! It's fantastic!!

Advertisement