Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice please

Options
  • 21-10-2013 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hey there heading up to the O2 arena in early Nov staying in Dublin for 2 nights. Have they parking nearby that i could get dropped of at (hotel located convenient to 02 arena)? Also good restaurant close by to eat in before the show? middle of the range restaurants not cheap fast food restaurant but not top of the range restaurant either. I can give a rough price if anyone wants me to. European food maybe italian.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

THere are several car parks en route to the O2 that you could use.

There is a Milanos on the way down to the O2 for food?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Stheno wrote: »
    THere are several car parks en route to the O2 that you could use.

There is a Milanos on the way down to the O2 for food?

Like i said not parking there for too long just need to get dropped of. cool beside the clarion yeah?

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭liffeylite

lycan238 wrote: »
    Like i said not parking there for too long just need to get dropped of. cool beside the clarion yeah?

Milanos is only a chain place. its actually pizza express from the UK but under a different name :D

There is an Italian in the square nearby it though and il vignardo next to the Beresford hotel on the way down to the O2 is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

liffeylite wrote: »
    Milanos is only a chain place. its actually pizza express from the UK but under a different name :D

There is an Italian in the square nearby it though and il vignardo next to the Beresford hotel on the way down to the O2 is good.

cool. thanks for the suggestions.

EDIT: 3 courses €20 incl tea/coffee seems great value to me from the evening menu at il vignardo.

Advertisement