Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back in Love!!!!!

• 21-10-2013 6:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭

So nearly year ago i posted about my dog Lucy in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76146092

It's taken a long time to get over her and to find a dog that made an instant connection!!!

Well it has finally happened. Jake arrived here on Saturday he is a cross breed mastiff/dane and is 10 weeks old.

He is unreal he watches everything and is so inquisitive!!!! Even when you correct him he sulks!!! Plus he sleeps non stop!!!!!!

Biggest problem i have at moment is lead training. Walk outside with him and he runs all around you. Stick a lead on and plonk on the ground :rolleyes:

It is great to be back in love again.......missed smelling like a stinky dog :D

And yes will post pics as soon as i get a chance ;)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

racso1975 wrote: »
    So nearly year ago i posted about my dog Lucy in this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=76146092

It's taken a long time to get over her and to find a dog that made an instant connection!!!

Well it has finally happened. Jake arrived here on Saturday he is a cross breed mastiff/dane and is 10 weeks old.

He is unreal he watches everything and is so inquisitive!!!! Even when you correct him he sulks!!! Plus he sleeps non stop!!!!!!

Biggest problem i have at moment is lead training. Walk outside with him and he runs all around you. Stick a lead on and plonk on the ground :rolleyes:

It is great to be back in love again.......missed smelling like a stinky dog :D

And yes will post pics as soon as i get a chance ;)

How dare you post information on what sounds like the most incredibly adorable puppy in the world and not have immediate pictures!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,272 ✭✭✭racso1975

ShaShaBear wrote: »
    How dare you post information on what sounds like the most incredibly adorable puppy in the world and not have immediate pictures!

Well after a talking to like that!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭aonb

Ok, Im in love with that puppy too & Ive only seen 2 photos!!! He is FABULOUS - a really nice sounding cross - will be very interesting to see how big he grows - lovely colouring. Like the Newfie puppies, I think weekly at least photos will be looked for on here!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭Raminahobbin

Gorgeous little guy :D I love when they're at that leggy stage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 588 ✭✭✭t'bear

Neck creak on its way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 406 ✭✭Rommie

Absolutely gorgeous pup, he'll be a beauty fully grown. Hate to be a downer but I really, really hope the parents were hipscored (i assume this was a breeding done on purpose?) I heard of a litter of this cross in Cork last year, only one is still alive last I heard, the rest ended up being pts because they ended up with the mastiff weight on dysplastic hips and were in horrendous pain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

He is absolutely gorgeous! keep us updated and good luck with him :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭ZiabR

Beautiful dog, all the best with him!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

beautifuuul!!!!

Advertisement