Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of electric shower installation.

Options
  • 21-10-2013 7:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi
    Could anyone estimate the cost i would pay to install a triton t90 xr pumped electric shower in a house. The current shower is broke and a new one is needed.

Mick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ptogher14

You'll pay around the 220 mark for a triton plus getting someone to install it. Can the old one be fixed?

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭mickmac76

It might be possible to repair but its just a pumped shower and I'd prefer an electric one if possible. Besides its about 12 years old and was a very cheap one installed as part of the house build so I'd like something new.

Mick.

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭ptogher14

If it's a pumped one coming out more than likely you'll need a new supply. This means getting a new cable from the distribution board to the shower

Advertisement