Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Is timing belt checked in the nct

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭prettygurrly

Fair point but I know who I bought the car off so I know that they didn't just tippex it on without actually doing it. Anyway, if you're going to lie about when a tb was done, if it was done at all, why would you put a mileage that is way past what it's supposed to be? At that time it was every 50k...

I'm sad that the initial response to doing a good turn is that someone was having me on, that they were lying...not everyone is like that believe it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭micko4

il have to ring tomorrow..no point taking his word for it without receipts though yea?

Advertisement