Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What hair conditioner would you recommend?

• 21-10-2013 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi all, looking for a good hair conditioner. I have tried alot of the high street brands but can't find anything that rivals the condition/shine of my hair when I use Revlon colour balls. I absolutely adore the Revlon colour balls. I have been using them for a while but I recently dyed my hair quite dark and they don't have a shade to compliment this.

Another one I love is the conditioner that comes with Casting Creme Gloss hair dyes. It leaves my hair looking really healthy and shiny but unfortunately the tube doesn't last long :P. Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I love the nice n easy conditioner tubes, the ones that come with the hair dye that you can now buy separately. Only need a little bit of it too so a tube lasts me ages and my hair is quite thick.

Its not really a conditioner but can't recommend argon oil enough, its a great pick me up for hair

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭The Magpie

The L'Oreal Elvive range have new conditioning treatments along side their regular ones.
    They're a 60 second treatment conditioners that "melt" into your hair.
    I've been using this one and its FAB!!! Really lovely conditioning and a gorgeous gloss to dyed hair with a hint of a colour boost. Very impressed with it
    elvive-colour-protect-60-second-savior.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I LOVE Schwarzkopf Gliss.. Deals sell it for 1.49

Leaves my hair really shiny and it smells divine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Revlon do a dark brown colour bomb that might suit? Its the one the hair dresser used on my hair last time and my hair is pretty dark.

I also love aussie five minute miracle and elvive 60 second saviour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Another one I love is the conditioner that comes with Casting Creme Gloss hair dyes. It leaves my hair looking really healthy and shiny but unfortunately the tube doesn't last long :P. Any ideas?

I actually have about 10 of these!! Yeaaaaah i'm addicted to dying my hair, whatevaaaaaa :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I've been dyeing my hair quite bright/vibrant colours for the past ~6 years or so & the best shampoo & conditioner combination I've used is the Aussie Colour Mate range. I've used Kerastase products in the past thinking more expensive meant better product, how wrong I was! The Aussie products keep my hair in good condition & give a nice shine with a soft finish. Oh, and they're not too expensive. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Percyxoxo

Another one I love is the conditioner that comes with Casting Creme Gloss hair dyes.

Hi OP, I found the Clairol dyes that used to be sold separately the business! but I think they are out of stock...:(
    are you looking for a conditioner that solely to keep the colour or for condition?

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Ciara GaGa

I love pantene pro-v, volume and body I think its called, really strengthens my hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Kerastase Bain de Force.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

Aussie for colored hair its really moisturising and smells gorgeous! I'm a natural brunette but have dyed black hair and its soft and shiny thanks to aussie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle or Elvive 60 second treatment get my vote - both leave my hair lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Scissors27

Hi try mane&tail if you hair dry or thick hair. It's originally made for horse hair it's amazing and puts oils back into hair and doesn't strip colour. In chemists.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭whitewave

Scissors27 wrote: »
    Hi try mane&tail if you hair dry or thick hair. It's originally made for horse hair it's amazing and puts oils back into hair and doesn't strip colour. In chemists.

I find Mane&Tail quite heavy or something on my hair? I have thick hair, tending towards dry and found that I could really feel the product on my hair after I'd rinsed and dried it? I use the spray in leave in conditioner though, find that quite good, but I'd be slow to buy Mane&Tail again

Advertisement