Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donovan at the Olympia - Saturday 26th October

Options
  • 21-10-2013 8:45pm

Heading to this , have been a big fan for years.

Not really sure what to expect from the man in a live show however ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭phenomenalcat

Heading to this , have been a big fan for years.

Not really sure what to expect from the man in a live show however ?

He played the olympia in 2010 it was really good then, I'm expecting the same on Saturday .

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

Heard him live on the radio on yesterday, he still got it! ;) Heading myself on Saturday, can't wait, was raised on the likes of Donovan. It says on the posters that he'll be playing his "cult classics"!

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

Heard him on TodayFM, made me wish I'd gotten a ticket for that instead of God Is An Astronaut on the same day...

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭phenomenalcat

Saruwatari wrote: »
    Heard him on TodayFM, made me wish I'd gotten a ticket for that instead of God Is An Astronaut on the same day...

He did a talk in trinity on Monday about the white album does anyone know anyone who went to it , I'd say he had some decent stories

Advertisement