Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb V Eircom - I dont have a clue!

• 21-10-2013 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 374 ✭✭

I got wireless digiweb years ago before a cable option was available. The speed is 1mb but its fine for me! Lately it has become really unreliable and Digiweb are trying to get me on to dsl they dont seem to want to maintain the wireless service.

Digiweb are offering 3mb with a 60gb limit but unlimited Irish and UK calls all day. Eircom are also 3mb but unlimited though only evening and wkend Irish calls.

Has anyone any advice on the relative merits of the two companies? 60gb sounds small but I dont game or download torrents.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 tootsystar

Eircom has unlimited any time calls as well :) and the down load is unlimited as well!

Advertisement